Thread: Make Up Mirror Not Working

New Resident

Make Up Mirror Not Working

I love the new vanity but there are some problems with it.
    After your item is ready, you can't always transfer it to a table to sell.
    It takes you back to the original order menu and then you get a message saying you are out of sync.
    Right now I am completely unable to sell a finished eyeshadow. I just can't get it "out" of the vanity. I know several others are having this problem.
    I wanted to make sure you knew about it. It's such a great concept, I hope u get it working and develop more!
    I hope you read here!!

Thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    This happens to me also. Close out the program, if you're on ios, make sure it isn't running in the background, then restart. I think what happens is when you collect coins first, then go to get the makeup, things get messed up. So restart, then get your makeup, it should work - that's what I've been doing and it has worked so far.

Executive Chef
    yep I am also having this problem. What I did after I fail to put out the completed item on a table is to do other stuff like visiting nbrs, liking, ordering from catalog etc...then re-order the makeup. But what lambyo says makes more sense, at least you will not lose your makeup ordered.

The Honorable Panda
    This is a known issue and TL is working on it. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...of-Sync-Issues
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request