Thread: Holiday Madness, Part 6, 10 ornaments or 29

Holiday Madness, Part 6, 10 ornaments or 29

Is this a typo on TL's part or a glitch in my game? It says collect 10 ornaments from your neighbors, but then it tells me I have collected 11 out of 20. Also my neighbors don't appear to respond promptly to requests BUT they are also asking me why I am not sending what they requested when I check frequently and have responded right away. It seems as though TL deliberately slows down the requests and responses to the speed of snail mail. For the timed quests this can cause you to lose out on money or gems or other things. Also they also say I have already requested today when I haven't and say I have requested from over 100 neighbors but I don't have that many neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    It's 20 ornaments
    And the requests don't come right away when u accept them it takes time
    And sometimes u find 6 or more came together
    Sometimes it do not show until the next day!

Executive Chef
    Or two days later. It's been allow a day and a half and I still only have 1 out of ten energy drinks. After tomorrow I may not have much time to get on. I already missed out on one goal that expired. If I miss out on this one cause of that I won't be happy especially when I have no control in getting the requests. I have to wait and wait and wait and wait and wait for them to b accepted :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    Or two days later. It's been allow a day and a half and I still only have 1 out of ten energy drinks. After tomorrow I may not have much time to get on. I already missed out on one goal that expired. If I miss out on this one cause of that I won't be happy especially when I have no control in getting the requests. I have to wait and wait and wait and wait and wait for them to b accepted :-(
    Edit almost not allow

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sillycissa View Post
    Is this a typo on TL's part or a glitch in my game? It says collect 10 ornaments from your neighbors, but then it tells me I have collected 11 out of 20. Also my neighbors don't appear to respond promptly to requests BUT they are also asking me why I am not sending what they requested when I check frequently and have responded right away. It seems as though TL deliberately slows down the requests and responses to the speed of snail mail. For the timed quests this can cause you to lose out on money or gems or other things. Also they also say I have already requested today when I haven't and say I have requested from over 100 neighbors but I don't have that many neighbors.
    Same here. It tells me to collect 10 Ornaments and I'm stuck at 17 out of 20. I could be working on another goal but I want to get the last 3 Ornaments first before asking for something else.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, same problems. I can't believe that 30 neighbours don't accept my request of 10 energy drinks (only 5 in 2 days). And I did not send requests to Android users.

New Resident
    I am having the same problems. I am afraid to accept my gifts because I am not receiving any of my requests. For the last 3 days I have been waiting for them to come through on Fashion and Restaurant Story. I already lost the quest for the gem because it said I ran out of time. They didn't even tell us they were timed!

Executive Chef
    I guess everyone is having the same prob. I heard that someone believs that TL is delaying the requested items for goals so people can get tired and skip it ( which means spending gems)
    I dont know, but it sounds believable. Of course, not all requested items are delayed. I asked someone to send me one. Next 15 sec..Boom i got the requested item, and finally the winter wonderland display.

Host(ess)
    I was wondering what was happening with the requests- I have been having the same problem and I was finding it hard to believe that my neighbors were not accepting my requests. It has been taking me 2-3 days to finish one goal because of it!!