Thread: Can' see parts accepted in my gifts

New Resident

Can' see parts accepted in my gifts

I have accepted parts from neighbors but they never show up under my gifts. The only way I can check how many I have is to buy a new appliance that may need those parts. Is this a glitch with my game or is it an android thing? Its the same in RS but I can see my constructable materials in FS.

Banned
    I'm not sure if you've tried deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeLow View Post
    I have accepted parts from neighbors but they never show up under my gifts. The only way I can check how many I have is to buy a new appliance that may need those parts. Is this a glitch with my game or is it an android thing? Its the same in RS but I can see my constructable materials in FS.
    Its an Android thing. That was released to iOS for RS and BS in Sept. Our recent update did not include the ability to see parts in My GIfts like iOS users are able to.

Don't bother deleting the app and redownloading. It won't show up. And your device info isn't important since its for all Android devices on any version of OS or game. If you wait for Android users to post you can save yourself the hassle.

New Resident
    Thanks to the replies. I have already redownloaded them because of other issues. I can't go from one neighbor to the next on my list without going back to my bakery, or it freezes with "processing" on the screen and I have to force close the program. Also I try to delete and redownload because I have a blank name in the 2nd slot of the "Community" list and if I tap it, it force closes the game. Been there since the latest update on all 3 of my games(RS, BS, FS)....redownloading didn't help with any of the 3 issues. Thanks again for your help and Happy Holidays!

Farm Supplier
    Wait for the next update.
    Should be released by Tuesday.

If this doesn't help go to the support section.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Happy Holidays!

Grand Emperor
    Force closing on the 2nd community member is an known issue on the Android releases. Its a partially implemented ad. Reinstalling won't help that, just don't tap the Visit button.

So 2 of your 3 problems are known Android issues that reinstalling won't fix until they release again.

The third appears to be a memory issue. Try to move your big apps to your SD card. Run a task ****er before you start your game and don't run others at the same time.

Happy Holidays!!!