Thread: parts are gone

Rhino Keeper

parts are gone

This has happened many times. I need one more fuse or any part and then the next time I log in, I need 5 fuses. I only build one or two appliances at a time. I needed one fuse for each appliance. I get a fuse and then the other appliance says I need 5 fuses. Where did they go?

Senior Moderator
    If you build one of the appliances, it uses the parts. If you need 5 fuses for one appliance, and 5 fuses for another one, and they show you have 4, when you receive one more and build one of them, it uses the 5 fuses you have. The parts that are used in multiple appliances are all stored together, so you can use them for any one you need.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Lately when I logged in the game and accept the parts as gift, after that I click on the box and build the machine when I collected the required parts, then like 1 second after the machine is built I got the 'out of sync' msg. The built machine is gone and instead i got the box again. Parts that I accepted as gifts are gone but the machine is not built. Quite annoying. I probably won't get the new holiday drink machines built in time before jan 13th.

Can someone confirm that the holiday drink machine (and those recipes) will be gone after jan 13th?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I know. I needed ONE fuse for each machine and then someone sent me a fuse and the one machine was complete and the other machine then needed 5 fuses.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes that's because when you build more than 1 machine at the same time, the required amount of parts only is for 1 machine and the counting starts over again after you've built that 1 machine. Users can build more appliances at once because they've saved up a lot of parts. Like I was saving up since october and last week once sushi counters were available to Android users, I could build 18 machines all at once. If you don't have enough, you need to wait for gifts or request them.

Rhino Keeper
    The game is applying the 5 fuses you have to every appliance you r building. If you are building two at a time, you really need 10 total. But each one only needs 5. So when you have 5, it says you can build.

But, when u build one, it uses those parts and you need to have enough additional parts to build another.

Ex, need 20 parts total to build an easy oven. If I have the 20 parts, and no more, but I am trying to build 4 of them, it will tell me I can build all of them. But once I actually build one, the parts r used and back to all 20 parts needed in each of the remaining three appliances. Just tells you how many you need to complete one appliance. Not all at once.

Rhino Keeper
    However, the goals do have bugs. I have not received any parts in a while.

BUT, this morning, I gain one rosemary. 5 minutes later, it was gone again. Going to take forever to complete goals if it won't remember I got the food!!!