• Yes

6 26.09%
  • No

17 73.91%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion

Fashion Designer

Expansion

OMG... It takes to expand the zoo! Frustrating is I have all the animals stacked up & the zoo is out of space!
    sophiacml

Quote Originally Posted by sophiacml View Post
    OMG... It takes to expand the zoo! Frustrating is I have all the animals stacked up & the zoo is out of space!
    I feel the same way. I think TL makes us wait two days for each expansion so people will get tired of waiting n use their gems to speed up the expansion. Genius on their part, I guess, but frustrating.

Banned
    It only gets worse I now need 64 banana's and 80,000 coins to expand. So gonna take 2-3 days of requests for bananas depending on how many gifted from neighbor's besides. I was at 2 days for each expansion but they doubled the breeding time and last time they did that the expansion time doubled too. So it will take 2 or 4 days after have all the bananas to expand.

Grand Emperor
    And maybe when you get all you need to expand the time might double again, who knows

Banned
    Yep with TL, who knows is right. Way been change times, I could get Bananas and it will tell me 30 days left..lol.

WHAT? 64 bananas? Goodness, TL has gone, well....bananas! It will take days to get that many for an expansion. AND, I hate this new way of expanding where u get one block of land at a time. I like how in other TL games where u expand from 11x15 to 12x16 n so forth. Makes it a lot easier to design.
    TL expects people will tire of waiting to expand, breed, build (even putting down a new gift shop takes time now!), that people will fork over gems. Well, if the wait time gets too ridiculous, people will just leave the game too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglygoo View Post
    WHAT? 64 bananas? Goodness, TL has gone, well....bananas! It will take days to get that many for an expansion. AND, I hate this new way of expanding where u get one block of land at a time. I like how in other TL games where u expand from 11x15 to 12x16 n so forth. Makes it a lot easier to design.
    TL expects people will tire of waiting to expand, breed, build (even putting down a new gift shop takes time now!), that people will fork over gems. Well, if the wait time gets too ridiculous, people will just leave the game too.
    Not just in ZS2, in pet I need 48 permits to expand now too. And yep I see some neighbors already that haven't touched game in days unless they breeding the 14 day Harp Seal.

Fashion Designer
    I've added nbrs in both games like crazy to deal with the amount of items you need to build or expand. I'll add anyone, seems to help but is still annoying. The idea of using gems never even crossed my mind. The idea of quitting the game did however. I may still if it continues to get worse and worse as you move forward. I mean how boring is it to have to wait for everything. I'm not interesting in playing a waiting game. I'll quit before I spend gems simply to make things faster.

But if anyone wants to add me go ahead. Lueann

Banned
    I have over 100 neighbors in both but I think even if requesting to expand your still stuck at that 20 a day limit.

Fashion Designer
    True, but with a lot of nbrs it's easier to get all the supplies you need.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast