Thread: Goal completed, item not recd

Fashion Designer

Goal completed, item not recd

I finally finished the goal that looks like you get a decoration item.( tho looked like a fireplace)..not sure what it was as the graphic was small. Can someone check my account please?

It's very frustrating to try and complete goals (especially as requesting items isn't working vey well....my daughter still hasn't received ny requests on her iPod) then when you do finally finish one....nothing.

I know it's buggy, and I know TL is working hard to resolve so thanks. But can I get the item I finally completed the goal for?

I also received notice of the update....but none of the update items

Anyways....
    Merry Christmas TL staff....hope it's a good one.
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Executive Chef
    Hello Lesley on Farm I won that sheep in a globe at some point. Never got it. You can imagine my disappointment ! However, it was in Inventory today. I can't say how long as obviously I wasn't looking for it. But there was a gap.
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hectorloch View Post
    Hello Lesley on Farm I won that sheep in a globe at some point. Never got it. You can imagine my disappointment ! However, it was in Inventory today. I can't say how long as obviously I wasn't looking for it. But there was a gap.
    Hey Hectorloch! Great to see you. Thanks for the info. I'll keep hoping it shows up then
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Executive Chef
    And you You prompted me to add a new bottom line to my signature ! Happy days
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I'm not getting all the goal rewards either. Could someone please post a list of the things we should have in the inventory from goals because I know for sure I'm missing the snow globe.

I completed the Cheer Factory goal in Bakery Story this morning, and I did that get the reward. I closed the app and re=open, no luck with that. I deleted the app and sync with iTunes again, re-boot my iPhone, still no luck. Totally disappointed.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkingcookie View Post
    I completed the Cheer Factory goal in Bakery Story this morning, and I did that get the reward. I closed the app and re=open, no luck with that. I deleted the app and sync with iTunes again, re-boot my iPhone, still no luck. Totally disappointed.
    Are you talking about the 2500 coins and 260 XP's?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Is the quest still in the quest list? If so, then the quest chain is not completed. There's probably one last quest for you to finish before you receive the reward item. If the quest is gone, then the item is probably located in the Decorations tab.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

I am also having the same problem in fashion story, I finished the grand opening one and did not recieve that item. Does anyone know when it will appear? Should I contact team lava support?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzkaykay89 View Post
    I am also having the same problem in fashion story, I finished the grand opening one and did not recieve that item. Does anyone know when it will appear? Should I contact team lava support?
    Did you complete all the steps for that goal? Did you get the message that you recieved the grand opening table? If you can see the quest, and the table in the goals, that means you have not finished all the steps for that goal.
    Check in your decorations tab, it may not be at the beginning you may have to scroll though the list.
    If it is not there, try restarting your device.

If you still do not see it, email support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request