Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's get goals done together! (special add me for goal requests)

Looking for active player who gift and respond to requests daily above level 50 only! I don't mind if you can't tips daily. But please do return favor by gifting and responding to request regularly. I'm a level 96 active player who gift randomly and respond to requests daily only.

Add me: minidemon88 [Please read the comment above first before adding me.] Thank you! =)

*In need of a lot of neighbor in fashion story! >_<

I'd love to work with you! My storm8 I'd is:
    clairesophia

Hi! I gift often and always give any requests i recieve My name is yungludacris2013

New Resident
    I get on everyday and check my apps about 10 times per day at the least. So I am looking for active neighbors that like to help with goals. I do gift back everyday. I don't mind tipping but I usually don't tip often. If I notice that you tipped me I more often than not tip back.

If you are looking for an active neighbor that's me, and I'm looking for active people in return.

I play Dragon story, Fashion Story, Bakery Story, and Restaurant Story.

Feel free to add me on any of the listed games above, my ID is 'Celaphex'.

New Resident
    I am an active player (level 96) who checks in a few times a day. So, I am good with goal requests. I do not visit/like daily. Susandp

Add me sandi_21

Add me strawberryshortcake10. I gift daily, ALWAYS answer requests but I do not visit and like (nor do I expect my neighbors to). I am a zero for that one. Sorry.

Add me: fleamachine

daily tipper and gifts!! Katiechoi1512

add hellieeeeee (<-- 6 E's)