Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From Gems to Coins..

And I say they should because it is an unethical business practice if they don't.

If I were y'all I would be careful about buying any gem animals right now bc they are so high and people aren't going to spend crazy money like they think or at least most won't, so I believe they will go down on how many gems certain items cost.

But like it could be nice if the new animals came out in coins or more goals with gems or coins buy gems.

Sry more goals that can earn gems

Farm Supplier
    I agree. What I do is wait for the prices to go down on animals- they're always more expensive when they first come out, and as more people complain about gems and the like, TeamLava's bound to reduce the prices, maybe even from gems to coins as they did with the Golden Retriever/Poodle. I don't mean to be offensive, but since you did pay the money, and you do have the pets, TeamLava shouldn't have to refund; at least not for real money. However, at the very least they could give you your gems back and you could pay them the current price in coins-- that would probably be the fairest happy medium.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12