Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Great Update Date: December 23!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have a pic of the new nutcracker chef in their restaurant the can post?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 27Redd View Post
    Does anyone have a pic of the new nutcracker chef in their restaurant the can post?
    Visit my RS to see all the new appliances.

Host(ess)
    So now the question is will the holiday drink machine be removed on 13th jan as well??If such a case, I think it is unfair for those who hvn't recieve the update to have such limited time to complete the recopes..esp the recipes are 6 and 12 hours long, which will take alot of time to master

Quote Originally Posted by kyora View Post
    So now the question is will the holiday drink machine be removed on 13th jan as well??If such a case, I think it is unfair for those who hvn't recieve the update to have such limited time to complete the recopes..esp the recipes are 6 and 12 hours long, which will take alot of time to master
    i havent received the update either, but you shouldnt worry. the updates should all come out by tuesday night i believe, and if you purchase the drink machine you should still have it after its removed from the store.

Quote Originally Posted by imnotbernard959 View Post
    i havent received the update either, but you shouldnt worry. the updates should all come out by tuesday night i believe, and if you purchase the drink machine you should still have it after its removed from the store.
    The Drink Machine shouldn't be removed from the store until at least January 13.

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone else been having constant force close issues since this update? Especially the past few days? I am an android user.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by micogal View Post
    Has anyone else been having constant force close issues since this update? Especially the past few days? I am an android user.
    I've been experiencing that as well. For me, I have to click the pop ups that appear before the loading is done, then I can play without incident. If I don't, it force closes. Let us know if that helps.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    Thank you. I tried that but it didn't fix me. Also a lot of times when I try to visit someone it just sits there and says processing and never goes any further then I have to force close. This is the first time I have ever had any problems with the game. I have been fortunate

Senior Moderator
    I did report the force closing. Do you run a task ****er before opening the games? I have Advance Task ****er (free), and have to tap it a couple of times before opening a game.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Can someone please tell me where the stuffing is located? I have bought the turducken machine & I am suppose to do 40 stuffings but I am unable to find it. Did I miss a step?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast