Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Great Update Date: December 23!

The Great Update Date: December 23!

Well, it's almost here! The Great RS Update Date! It's finally Christmas! Just two more days! TL is throwing the rest of the holiday content out at us, and it is some pretty awesome stuff! Before we look at our teasers, I would personally like to wish everybody a very Happy Holiday! Teaser-wise, GM gave us a wonderful new machine, the Holiday Drink Machine, and it may come with some new recipes!

Lets talk about our hopes for the week.

1. More new goals!
    2. Coin Content!
    3. A 40% Off Gem Sale!

In the mean time, let's all get ready for The Great Update Date!

Executive Chef
    More goooals?1 just when I thought I was finally at the end I'm glad there will be new ones though, but I hope they are a bit more reasonable; no more "30 Grilled Cheese" tasks.

Is this going to be available for android? Or is this another thing we are screwed out of?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    More goooals?1 just when I thought I was finally at the end I'm glad there will be new ones though, but I hope they are a bit more reasonable; no more "30 Grilled Cheese" tasks.
    I love the goals! they keep me working but I agree no more 30 grilled cheese. great update! cant wait!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutie4life900 View Post
    Is this going to be available for android? Or is this another thing we are screwed out of?
    Same question here (although I am very happy with the last update, there are still a lot of things missing on Android).

New Resident
    Can you Tell me on which Day the Update come. I'm still waiting.

Fashion Designer
    Holiday drink machine.. call me a grinch but that's just another way for TL to make money. With all the parts we are requesting now with 2 new appliances that only have 1 recipe and all the goals, I feel like they are pushing players towards spending gems to get parts..

Why can't the holiday drink recipes simply be added to the drink machine? The drink machine already requires a ton of parts to build but now another drink machine is being added. I hope it has more than 1 recipe available...

Also how long will the holiday drink machine be available for? Won't it also be taken away along with the rest of the holiday items?

It also puts a lot of players in a crunch with being only able to accept 20 materials a day.

Players want to build Turducken oven, chestnut roaster and to be able to request parts for each step of the quests. Now we need to get parts for drink machine too.

Rhino Keeper
    I for one can't wait for the new drink machine (hopefully both platforms get it!) Most of my neighbors have been sending parts for the turducken oven and roaster which is not available for android, so I have a lot of parts stored! I bet I can build at least 4 new drink machines instantly lol!!!

Banned
    LOL they need to release goals at a given time, Hell the new ads and ways to screw players seem to get into games without a hitch!!!

Banned
    Edit: the supposed weekly updates need to be released. Get a Teaser then wait all day if on first roll out. Seems the Billboards and ads seem to work right away. Hmmm some 5things just so much easier I guess.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast