Thread: Using my gifts of gear

Using my gifts of gear

I am trying to build the fireplace oven. Why can't I use the gear under my gifts tab? I need 1 gear and in my gifts I have 4 gears, but I click on gear under my gifts tab and I get the message "Gear is a constructible part, can't be served." Why do these stay in my inventory if I can't use them?

Grand Emperor
    The 4 gears you see in your constructable are the same parts you see in My Gifts. You need one more gear, and then you'll see 5 gears in My Gifts and you have enough for your fireplace oven.

Rhino Keeper
    You actually needed 5 gears...you have 4, so you still need one more. They are applied when you have them all and click BUILD IT. Until then, you can just see how many you have.

If you are building the parts are not used until you build it.....so if you are boding more then one appliance, you choose which one you build first.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychefsami View Post
    I am trying to build the fireplace oven. Why can't I use the gear under my gifts tab? I need 1 gear and in my gifts I have 4 gears, but I click on gear under my gifts tab and I get the message "Gear is a constructible part, can't be served." Why do these stay in my inventory if I can't use them?
    You will need to buy the Constructable to use them.

Merry Christmas!
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"
    (though note that Support have a limited service until 2012)

Fashion Designer
    Check out the thread that gives step by step instruction about how to build the appliances. It tells you everything you need to know.

Rhino Keeper
    Guide

Scroll about halfway down and it will better explain constructable items.