Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Problems continue with Goals.

Executive Chef
    I have the same problem with my 2 cojacks not registering on goals. Tried putting them into storage, restarting device but to no avail, still registering as 0 cojacks bred.

Farm Supplier
    I had completed all my goals yesterday. However, the 2 animals, Russian Blue Tree Frog, under market ▶ pets cannot be unlocked. They are under lock with goals. Why is it so as there are no more goals to complete?

Ive uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and switched my device off and on but to no avail.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sofiarose10 View Post
    I had completed all my goals yesterday. However, the 2 animals, Russian Blue Tree Frog, under market ▶ pets cannot be unlocked. They are under lock with goals. Why is it so as there are no more goals to complete?

Ive uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and switched my device off and on but to no avail.
    By the way, i'm at level 20 and p,ay on iPad2 iSO 5

Banned
    By the way, i'm at level 20 and p,ay on iPad2 iSO 5
    I'm not sure, but maybe we need to be a certain level before we're able to unlock those animals. Hopefully, someone can confirm for us, thanks.

Executive Chef

They are collection items. Go to collections under the main menu and you will see what's needed to complete the collections.

Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    For the goal Designer Breeding, I am to breed a Cojack. I already did before I received the goals, yet the breed button still appears, but when I try to breed the two, I get the message I can only breed two.

Same deal with Shellshocked. Obtain two sea turtles. Same message I can only breed two.

Again with Perfect Cute. Breed a Puggle. I've already have two, and its telling met to breed 1.

I've already deleted and reinstalled the game.

How do I get past these goals without using Gems to do something I've already done?
    Checked your account and looks like you finished Designer Breeding without using gems to skip.

Goal: Shellshocked
    You currently have one baby Sea Turtle. If you breed and place the second one, the goal should finish. Let me know if there's any issue.

Goal: Perfect Cute
    Place the first pup you have currently breeding, that might complete the task. If not, the second pup breed might complete the task after you place it. Let me know if there's any issue for this as well.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    I think the issue is the wording. It tells you to place one cojack, but you need to place all four to be credited.

It says obtain 2 sea turtles, (does not specify baby) my progress shows as 0/2, but I've placed 3, and now based on this, expected my goal to be updated when I've place all four, not two as stated.

New Resident
    Has this issue been resolved because I'm having the same problem with the designer breeding goal. I have the parents and one baby but it still does not unlock. Help!!

Farm Supplier
    That's a glitch a lot of people have reported: if you have already completed a step in a goal, you have to re-complete it. This is simple for buying displays for your store, but what if you've already completed a family and it's not registering? I suggest restarting your device, deleting and reloading the game, and completing the rest of the goal to see if it picks up (as kooky panda said). What I had to do was essentially buy everything over again so it could register...this might mean selling your pets and re-purchasing...sorry, I'm not being very helpful.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kufan35 View Post
    Has this issue been resolved because I'm having the same problem with the designer breeding goal. I have the parents and one baby but it still does not unlock. Help!!
    I've got the same issue. Has anyone worked out a sure fire way of getting around this bug ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast