Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problems continue with Goals.

Rhino Keeper

Problems continue with Goals.

For the goal Designer Breeding, I am to breed a Cojack. I already did before I received the goals, yet the breed button still appears, but when I try to breed the two, I get the message I can only breed two.

Same deal with Shellshocked. Obtain two sea turtles. Same message I can only breed two.

Again with Perfect Cute. Breed a Puggle. I've already have two, and its telling met to breed 1.

I've already deleted and reinstalled the game.

How do I get past these goals without using Gems to do something I've already done?

Banned
    Could try restarting your device, let us know if it continues, thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    No. Just restarted and reinstalled again.

The only way I see to get past these is to sell and start over or gems to skip, which doesn't make sense since some of these were done before the goals came out, and others after but didn't register.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    No. Just restarted and reinstalled again.

The only way I see to get past these is to sell and start over or gems to skip, which doesn't make sense since some of these were done before the goals came out, and others after but didn't register.
    I too had to restart the goals with the candy cane appliance, its such a pity the goals have not registered for you.
    I'm sorry, I couldn't help anymore.

The Honorable Panda
    Try finishing the rest of the items in that goal, to see if it will then pick-up at the end and complete the goal automatically.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I have finished the other parts of the goals at least 48 hrs or more ago. There are at least 3 goals that I cannot get past because it is not registering that I have completed the tasks in that goal.

For instance, part 2 of Designer Breeding is to breed a Cojack. The third part is to breed a baby cojack. I've breeded a baby, and it shows that, but its still telling me i need to breed one a Cojack. In this case, I cannot have a baby cojack without breeding the parents first, but the system doesn't recognize that I already have the parents.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    I have finished the other parts of the goals at least 48 hrs or more ago. There are at least 3 goals that I cannot get past because it is not registering that I have completed the tasks in that goal.

For instance, part 2 of Designer Breeding is to breed a Cojack. The third part is to breed a baby cojack. I've breeded a baby, and it shows that, but its still telling me i need to breed one a Cojack. In this case, I cannot have a baby cojack without breeding the parents first, but the system doesn't recognize that I already have the parents.
    Have your tried restarting your game to see if this goal completes? If not let me know.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes. I've reset, restarted, and reinstalled the game several times in the past couple days, and my progress is the same for the goals.

The Honorable Panda
    Let me check again on this.

Rhino Keeper
    See if shoving it into storage, shutting the game down, then starting the game again and taking it out of storage will help. I fixed a broken goal that way in another game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast