Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody unlock the candy cane recipe yet?

Fashion Designer

Anybody unlock the candy cane recipe yet?

I thought I had reached it because I completed one of the goals and got the next set of goals which included: serve 30 candy cane cakes, obtain 10 teaspoons of sugar and serve 4 holiday cupcakes. This is under A Spoonful of Sugar, working towards the mince pie recipe. But on my other quest, "Saving Chilby" which is towards the candy cane recipe, I'm still 4 cinnamon sticks away from completing the goal and waiting on my iOS neighbors to send. So I don't think I've unlocked it yet. All my appliances are cooking something so I can't store one to check. Usually when we unlock a recipe, you get a gift of that food under My Gifts but so far no candy cane gift there.

Anyone get there yet?

Executive Chef
    I'm praaactically there. I'm at the goal that says "Make 30 Candy Cane Cakes" but you have to complete all other goals before it to actually unlock the recipe. 7 more sticks of butter and I'll have it unlocked.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks - what else is with the butter goal, i.e. what do we have to do or make? Maybe that's after I get my last remaining 4 cinnamon sticks?

The Honorable Panda
    I just unlocked the candy cane. It was right after I got all the cinnemon sticks. Cake is a 2 hour receipe.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    So the only way to use the candy cane maker appliance is to complete all the quests? And to complete all the quests I need to spend gems that I don't currently have? Wish I had known that before I spent 20,000 coins on appliances I won't use.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Thanks - what else is with the butter goal, i.e. what do we have to do or make? Maybe that's after I get my last remaining 4 cinnamon sticks?
    You must visit 5 neighbors and serve 40 Yule logs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I just unlocked the candy cane. It was right after I got all the cinnemon sticks. Cake is a 2 hour receipe.
    Candy cane is the end recipe for which quest? The snowman one or the santa one? My snowman one is still currently showing the cranberry cider (decidering factor, collecting cinnamon sticks and 30 hot chocolates, 35 yuelogs), santa one is waiting for 10 cupcake holders at reservoir nogs.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroom79 View Post
    Candy cane is the end recipe for which quest? The snowman one or the santa one? My snowman one is still currently showing the cranberry cider (decidering factor, collecting cinnamon sticks and 30 hot chocolates, 35 yuelogs), santa one is waiting for 10 cupcake holders at reservoir nogs.
    You can see which quest you're working on by looking at the end picture in the quest. One is mince pie, the other is candy cane cake. You can also see how close you are by looking at the status bar. If it's all colored in, you're working on the last set of goals for that quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for posting. I wanna know as well

Fashion Designer
    It doesn't look like I'm ever going to find out. 24 hours later and I'm still waiting on the last 2 cinnamon sticks because the neighbor request bug still isn't fixed and I supposedly can't ask my neighbors for anything since I've already asked them - except that I haven't and they haven't gotten the request from me either. Sigh.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast