Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody unlock the candy cane recipe yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me what the other prize is, besides the sleigh

Rhino Keeper
    How come some of the players are getting their requests and others aren't? Or are you guys using gems to get through these impossible requests?
    I requested nothing for days because I was busy. Then I requested butter. I have gotten 4 of the eight I need in the last 2 days. I didn't request anything else. I have wonderful neighbors so it's not their fault, and I sent enough to cover droids not getting the requests. This system is broken for a lot of us. I really wish they would just release the recipes to the androids and the iOS players. Maybe that wouldn't be fair to the tiny group that is actually getting their requests, but the group that is *****ed is not happy.
    Plus there is no way I'm spending 75 gems to skip a goal when the goals go on and on. I will not reward TL for thinking up this mess.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyDreams View Post
    How come some of the players are getting their requests and others aren't? Or are you guys using gems to get through these impossible requests?
    I requested nothing for days because I was busy. Then I requested butter. I have gotten 4 of the eight I need in the last 2 days. I didn't request anything else. I have wonderful neighbors so it's not their fault, and I sent enough to cover droids not getting the requests. This system is broken for a lot of us. I really wish they would just release the recipes to the androids and the iOS players. Maybe that wouldn't be fair to the tiny group that is actually getting their requests, but the group that is *****ed is not happy.

Plus there is no way I'm spending 75 gems to skip a goal when the goals go on and on. I will not reward TL for thinking up this mess.

You should get them eventually. It does take several days sometimes...why I don't know. It is a mess and it's not fun. I just want to get through it and get the recipes and prizes I worked hard for.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 333sandy View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the other prize is, besides the sleigh
    The sleigh is the only prize. The snowman line ends when you unlock the candy cane cake.

Fashion Designer
    You might also want to email support if it's taking longer than 2 days to fill 1 ingredient goal. When it took me almost 3 days to get 10 cinnamon sticks and I knew I hadn't asked for more than I needed but got an error message that made it seem like the request went out to all of my neighbors, I asked support to look into it. I only got an email that they'd look into it but after that things seemed to work better. I finally finished the last goal and got the sleigh tonight. Love it! But I'm glad the goals are done. I didn't mind baking the requirements (except for all those hot chocolates!) but waiting on the ingredients with all the bugs in the goals was the biggest pain.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    The sleigh is the only prize. The snowman line ends when you unlock the candy cane cake.
    Aww...why do Fashion and Restaurant get two prizes? The sleigh is super cute though

New Resident
    I'm frustrated. I've had to add a LOT more neighbors as I send my requests daily. The bug fix isn't fixed yet n even after the 24 hrs are gone it'll tell me I still cannot send. Had I known there was a lot to complete to actually use an oven I spent $$ on, I wouldn't have wasted my time. By the time I MIGHT get all these done, the time will be up and I'll have an incomplete oven. Very, very frustrating.

Farm Supplier

Yes!! The cake looks beautiful!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingkingcookie View Post
    I am on the same goal too, do you know if there is more after this? It is really testing my patience.
    O completed the Cheer Factory goal this morning, but could not find the reward anywhere. I forced the app to close, re-open again, I tried to remove and re-sync with iTunes, still nothing. Sigh!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyDreams View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carabios2 View Post
    I'm frustrated. I've had to add a LOT more neighbors as I send my requests daily. The bug fix isn't fixed yet n even after the 24 hrs are gone it'll tell me I still cannot send. Had I known there was a lot to complete to actually use an oven I spent $$ on, I wouldn't have wasted my time. By the time I MIGHT get all these done, the time will be up and I'll have an incomplete oven. Very, very frustrating.
    If you do not think your requests are going, delete all versions of the bakery games and go and redownload the christmas version only. If still issues, email support@teamlava.com to have them check into your game.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkingcookie View Post
    O completed the Cheer Factory goal this morning, but could not find the reward anywhere. I forced the app to close, re-open again, I tried to remove and re-sync with iTunes, still nothing. Sigh!!
    There is one more goal after the cheer factory before your can get the sleigh.
    I think this is the last goal. (I hope)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast