Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Goals are back!/ Post pictures

Fashion Designer
    yay!!! i just got my goals1!!!!!! but the help meow thing its only giving me 60 min!!! and it wont let me send out Any request for the VIP thing even tho ive only sent out 15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    yay!!! i just got my goals1!!!!!! but the help meow thing its only giving me 60 min!!! and it wont let me send out Any request for the VIP thing even tho ive only sent out 15
    I think the inability to send requests is a bug very few of us are experiencing I can only send requests to neighbours I added after all the goals became available, which is very few people

Rhino Keeper
    I won a grand opening table and a standee.
    I also have problems with requests, I receive many and not all my neighbours receive my requests.
    Another problem is that I was asked to buy a white table and a basic rack: I had already many in the storage and I had to display them in order to buy new ones.
    And I don't like to be forced to add one mote neighbour, in teo different missions: two more neighbours.

Rhino Keeper
    Standee
    Grand opening table

Host(ess)
    WHY WOULD YA WANNA KNOW WHERE I LIVE! YA KNOW WHERE I LIVE?! EARTH!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    KOOKY GOT HER GOALS IN FASHION!!!!!!

My goals just appeared in my game!!!
    Me too!!

Nightclub Owner
    Wow...didn't even know about these until just now. I only just got them too. I really hope tl will consider extending the deadline as we all didn't reeive them at the same time. I'm on ipad2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer1600 View Post
    I'm thrilled with the goals that came to fashion story but the 2 day one needs to be extended if there's going to be problems requesting items as there was in the other story game goals.
    Where does it say that you only have 2 days to complete the goal? Mine doesn't say. The help meow one expired when i came back a few hours later and i did't even get any notice about the time limit

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a time limit on the goal that gives the grand piano? I don't see it indicated anywhere and i'm really keen to get that oh-so-sweet piano

Rhino Keeper
    For the grand piano in the first step, where it says to buy a dress (recommended: Clause dress) does the clothing have to be bought through gems? or can it be through coins?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoBabyGirl View Post
    For the grand piano in the first step, where it says to buy a dress (recommended: Clause dress) does the clothing have to be bought through gems? or can it be through coins?
    Sorry I meant for the Winter Madness Part 1

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast