Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Goals are back!/ Post pictures

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Now I know the first question is what goals are christmas and new years and being removed? That was my first question to the CMs. I will let you know as soon as I know!!
    Especially if you're done with goals and don't have any left anyways. I hope that means more are to be added

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    Especially if you're done with goals and don't have any left anyways. I hope that means more are to be added
    me too!! I did love the goals, just not the stress of a time frame, plus trying to master holiday catalogs too. I did get all mine done, but I also set my alarm so I would not waste any hours sleeping when I could put a new batch down.. lol ..
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    me too!! I did love the goals, just not the stress of a time frame, plus trying to master holiday catalogs too. I did get all mine done, but I also set my alarm so I would not waste any hours sleeping when I could put a new batch down.. lol ..
    LOL SAME HERE. Even though I am still working on White Swan and it will in no way be done on time. I try to forget that this game has it's own alarm on my device. Haha. Anyways, I'm hoping for some super amazing Valentine's Day ones. I'm a loveaholic as my fiance would put it

Farm Supplier
    Woohoo, I'm so glad the non holiday goals are here to stay. It's 4:00 am where I am and I'm up trying to complete goals. Can you say addicted? Now I can stop stressing. Thanks for that news KP.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I have a question about the Celebrity Stylist goal part 7. I had heard that it awards gems and was surprised to find when I got to it that only a coin prize plus the final gold dressing room would be awarded. Is it supposed to give gems? Or only coins?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to everyone to who me a hand in finishing the celebrity stylist goal! I'm glad I made it! I thought the goals were a lot of fun (except for the requesting of items). I hope we get some more for Valentines or something like that.

I think part 7 only gives you the dressing room. I didn't get any gems.

Host(ess)
    What is the new year goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Wow!! Gr8 news!! Btw I have 2 goals left which require me to expand..I'll surely do that as soon as I get more coins!!

Cool new goal??

Can anyone tell me if the "Street Style" goal unlocks another goal once it's completed? I'm trying so hard to save my coins so I can expand and complete this goal, but if it doesn't unlock another one, then I really don't care if its completed or not.

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by val3113 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the "Street Style" goal unlocks another goal once it's completed? I'm trying so hard to save my coins so I can expand and complete this goal, but if it doesn't unlock another one, then I really don't care if its completed or not.
    Hm, reading this whole thread I have not come across that one mentioned in here. I'd say most started talking in here once most of the "easier" (and keep in mind, there's a lot of high level players who already have the highest expansions) goals were completed so information kind of starts halfway.

However, I do have a spreadsheet that has quite a few listed, along with notes about a limited time one you might want to be informed on.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1VTVUxwMUdFakE

Also, if you want to contribute (the information for Street Style and if it does or does not unlock another one or any other goals), feel free to PM me! Your help could help the next person. .