Thread: How do the collectables work?

Rhino Keeper

How do the collectables work?

Just got collectables and badges (on android!) And I dont understand how to do this? Can somebody explain it to me? I went back 23 pages on the subform trying to find a thread from when ios got em but im not having much luck.

Grand Emperor
    Its in TeamLava Discussion, and for all games so not in a subforum.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...Bakery-Stories.

Banned
    For the collectables, we have the different tasks like floral bouquet, cooking tools etc. we collect different items from cooking, re decorating and visiting nbrs etc. once we have the four items required, then we can redeem and get either extra coins/XP or tables etc. your find, we pick up different items from doing different things.

I don't get it either.

Ditto. I cannot find anything on the collectibles especially the flowers are driving me crazy

Fashion Designer
    Just be aware that the drop rate on one of the collectibles will be super rare so you will be able to complete the quest about once every couple weeks only. It's a feature that might as well not be in the game.

Before the drop rates were decent when collectibles were first released but now they are horrid.

Hi, I want to know what do we do to collect collectables??? We randomly get collectables but what do we play or cook to get them???? Help....That's true haven't got a single flower

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by alihasanagha View Post
    Hi, I want to know what do we do to collect collectables??? We randomly get collectables but what do we play or cook to get them???? Help....That's true haven't got a single flower
    Follow the links in posts 2 and 6.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't gotten a single flower in Bakery either...I have 45 of several things and nothing on the last remaining one....and no flowers at all!