View Poll Results: What are some good new ideas for FS?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lowering mystery box prices

17 62.96%
  • Adding more Christmas deco .. For coins

5 18.52%
  • Making more kinds of mystery boxes!

4 14.81%
  • Having a blowout sale of lots of limited time items!

17 62.96%
  • GEM SALES MORE OFTEN! (what could be better?!)

9 33.33%
  • More updates! (such as Mon. & Fri.)

10 37.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion: Fashion Story Critic (Give TL Constructive Feedback!)

Host(ess)

Talking Suggestion: Fashion Story Critic (Give TL Constructive Feedback!)

What should be included in Fashion Story? Do you have any new catalog ideas? What about mystery box / decorations? This is the place to tell Teamlava what you would like to see included in Fashion Story!! You can also tell them about any bugs or problems you have with the current version of Fashion Story? or Fashion Story Christmas? !!! Do you have any ideas for the Christmas Sale for Fashion? Post about any of these items and tell them what you want to see in our game, Fashion Story!!
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 12-21-11 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Not associated with TL.

Hello, absolutely love this game the most out of all their games but can we stop all the pop ups? I tried downloading all the games that were popping up but this didn't fix the problem... The drop down menu on the side should be enough or maybe one when you first log in. There are three at a time and I think every five minutes. Can't bear it!!!!! I will not invest money in this game to be bombarded by ads every five minutes. Please slow down on the ads I'm sure many would appreciate it. Thanks and great game!

Fashion Designer
    i dont like the pop ups.. ok i ALREADY KNOW u have a RS i DONT want it! so y do u have to show me every 5 secounds tht i need to download it and whts even MORE annoying is most the time i accidently click the install button and it takes me to the app store which i DONT want! then i have to exit and go back to the game and now im back to sqaure one with MORE popups

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tidetheknot View Post
    Hello, absolutely love this game the most out of all their games but can we stop all the pop ups? I tried downloading all the games that were popping up but this didn't fix the problem... The drop down menu on the side should be enough or maybe one when you first log in. There are three at a time and I think every five minutes. Can't bear it!!!!! I will not invest money in this game to be bombarded by ads every five minutes. Please slow down on the ads I'm sure many would appreciate it. Thanks and great game!
    I know it's not a solution, but if we play the game for a little while it does seem to stop the pop ups. I can see why some players find them annoying. They all are great games.

Executive Chef
    How about doing something ethical and get rid of the stupid gem trap?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes the pop ups are out of control right now, very annoying. I would recommend that they keep providing high quality items for both gems and coins, I love that you can buy nice new clothes for $50k in coins as well as gems so you can have something new even if you can't afford gems that week.

Host(ess)

True ..

Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    i dont like the pop ups.. ok i ALREADY KNOW u have a RS i DONT want it! so y do u have to show me every 5 secounds tht i need to download it and whts even MORE annoying is most the time i accidently click the install button and it takes me to the app store which i DONT want! then i have to exit and go back to the game and now im back to sqaure one with MORE popups
    I think that the pop-ups ARE out of control too, and even if you download the app, the pop-ups ALWAYS return! Very annoying & I agree it should be fixed! I know a moderator and will see what she can do about this problem!

Fashion story Directors.Please.Make lower the prices of magic boxes..Because Nothing in That magic boxes are worth 24 gems! I would like the boxes to cost 10-15 The most.Please do this! It'll make the players more pleased because They complain about it too.!!! Btw Please make the price of EXPAND a little lower! It takes ages to collect money and it's not that enjoyabel! Sometimes i do buy gems whenever you have sales but I'm a teen and my dad won't let me spend his money on just a GAME! Just understand us! This games isnt for grown ups most of players are children.Thank you��

Executive Chef
    I think box items should be 12 gems per try (since there are so many duds and such a high chance to get them) and bring back past LTO sales more often, not just once a year.

Rhino Keeper
    I have always throught that a lot of things were very expensive on FS, so it would be great to have a sale on loads of items!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast