Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another GEM TRAP, I didn't even realize was a gem trap.

Rhino Keeper
    Not all game developers need to make money this way...OP wanted to spend that $100, and I wanted to buy that largest gem package, but neither of us are going to due to gem traps (especially the complete all recipes option which targets people who buy a lot).

Rhino Keeper
    This is so frustrating. I just noticed that they are able to create confirmation buttons! But only when you want to sell an item...This is ridiculous. I also changed my itunes gift card wish, because I'm upset with this. Whenever I have gems I try to spend them immediately so that I dont buy anything I wouldnt want.

New Resident
    Can't agreed more!!!! It's very frustrating to waste our money on completing food, which would complete just a matter of time. They should done away with this function!!! Or at least it should come with a confirmation button to re-affirm the "action"!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ee View Post
    Can't agreed more!!!! It's very frustrating to waste our money on completing food, which would complete just a matter of time. They should done away with this function!!! Or at least it should come with a confirmation button to re-affirm the "action"!
    It's on purpose. They want you to accidentally click and spend gems so you don't have enough to get what you want and have to buy more. That's why if you contact support they will never refund you.

Rhino Keeper
    If u are an apple user u can ask for a refund
    This happened to me once in fashion my game froze and got an extra slot foe 50 gems!
    A friend of mine told me to email them
    And I did and they refunded my 10$ I used to buy the 50 package
    but they have a one time policy btw
    And really sorry btw I know how it feels to lose gems which u spent real cash on!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by julia3032 View Post
    Because if they take them, they think we will buy more to get what we wanted to buy in the first place. I don't know what they are thinking...who wants to spend more money on ppl who are stealing from you and trying to trick you into losing your gems. In other games, not only do you have confirmations, you often have ways of wiping out any transactions you just made. Farmer, I know you know what I'm talking about.
    You think TL is BAD? Try installing and playing TinyChef! Its company ABANDONED the game, and with it took mine and other people's money without even a WARNING! What should have tipped me and the other TC players off was when the DAILY acadamy dishes stopped coming! There were no new cookbooks of any kind! At first, the company tried to pass it off by starting all over again with the acadamy dishes some of which cost chefbucks( the equivelant of gems), but then after bringing back the old Xmas decorations, they stopped the acadamy dishes again, and this time they appear to have given up on us! There is NO real forum! Nor have they even listened to our complaints in the app reviews! At least TL gives us all new content just about every week!
    Jordan has returned for the third time. Dun dun.

Unfortunately, I am starting all over again, since my data for my games didn't transfer over when I switched devices. My new storm8 id is cakesJordanEasy.
    For some reason I get to keep my old forum profile though.

I can accept new neighbors right now.

I can try to keep up w/ my old group that I set up, but for the most part it is now up to YOU GUYS to keep it alive.

Jordan will continue to update you guys.
    Until then Jordan out❗🍹🍤🍕

Farm Supplier
    I lost gems by tapping one wrong move at night club n fashion story... I was so upset like many people here.... I actually deleted the games n quit...for a few days at least!! However I bought an extra oven n thinking of another one for BS... So I can get through the Xmas goals quicker! I can't wait to unlock the recipes in the candyc oven..... Come on lets get cooking n decorating!

Farm Supplier
    I tried to run stories that's 'best coins can buy' LOL... However, I do fall for cute gem updates often.. The biggest gem trap is the cute updates! Meanwhile, I wonder if the 50% sale of small no.of gems will be back? These days it's all pricey gem packages gets the big discount :-(

Executive Chef
    One other game I played, one about a cartoon dog, has a "are you sure" pop up every time I accidentally tapped on something that costs "cash". And on Christmas day I received a pop up saying merry Christmas, and two free "cash" as gift. It's small gestures like these that warm people's heart.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by casadolce View Post
    One other game I played, one about a cartoon dog, has a "are you sure" pop up every time I accidentally tapped on something that costs "cash". And on Christmas day I received a pop up saying merry Christmas, and two free "cash" as gift. It's small gestures like these that warm people's heart.
    I think I know what you're talking about. I have to tap like crazy on that game and are you sure? pops up all the time. Never spent a buck by accident. And I got 5 "bucks" on Christmas~hehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast