Thread: Can't purchase Gems

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Can't purchase Gems

I want to buy some gems, but the screen is blank. It is that way in all the stories. I got around this before and I tried all the steps that I used before, but it is not working. I have hard closed, rebooted, deleted game, reinstalled and still the gem screen is blank. I know this is pretty much an ITunes problem, but I don't know what else to try.

IPhone 4
    IOS 5.0.1

Banned
    I would email iTunes support, they usually get back to us within 24 hrs. Apple will advise you on solving the issue.

Executive Chef
    For me this happened. I restored my iPhone 4 to new, and it fixed the problem. I haven't had the problem since. I know there is a thread that shows step by step but I couldn't find it.

This thread might help too: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...652#post171652

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattybell View Post
    For me this happened. I restored my iPhone 4 to new, and it fixed the problem. I haven't had the problem since. I know there is a thread that shows step by step but I couldn't find it.

This thread might help too: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...652#post171652
    Thanks for the link. I did do that and it did work, but what a pain! I had to spend an hour or so rearranging everything back to the way it was. Hopefully this fixes it for good.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by julia3032 View Post
    Thanks for the link. I did do that and it did work, but what a pain! I had to spend an hour or so rearranging everything back to the way it was. Hopefully this fixes it for good.
    I'm glad it worked. It was a pain, but at least gems are back. Like you said I hope it stays that way!