Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fashion Story Goals deadline...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    yes the makeup counter can be seen and used in the regular fashion game, Make sure you check itunes for the most recent update to the regular fashion game.
    (version- 1.4.2- under main-help)
    Yes, i see it now! Thanks

Host(ess)
    goals were a brilliant feature in fashuon story and i hope they come back really soon!

Host(ess)
    Me too, when will they be back as I've stopped playing fashion story as I lost goals.

Executive Chef
    No rush for the goals in Fashion. I don't want them. They r a pain in the ..........

Rhino Keeper
    I am not rushing for goals either. I now try very hard to master holiday catalogs first...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maggieyyli View Post
    I am not rushing for goals either. I now try very hard to master holiday catalogs first...
    This is my suggestion on how to master the 3 items: 6h Kringle catalog would be my overnight item or if I go out at work. (there is an additional 6h allowance, so even if I collect it after 11h, it should not expire)
    If I don't work, throughout the day would be the 4h Jolly catalog and some 2h gold sparkle in between (you could play around and alternate between the two according to your own schedule)

yes, im pretty sure if goals were to be removed it would only be the XMAS goals. Why would all the other ones go if they only just got introduced to us?
    I know, im with you. The silly thing is you can only request once a day.. so i have to seperate my neighbours into groups of 10 and then send requests. soooo annoying -_-.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12