Thread: collectables?

Cool collectables?

I've just updated and noticed the new collectable section. But how do you collect collectables?!

Executive Chef
    I don't have it down that well and I'm sure you'll have it figured out as well as I do momentarily but basically the more you make or cook, decorate and tip people you will find out that certain actions get you points in the different areas. It's quite useful for jumping up a level or two once you collect enough. I have no idea how to get the last flower for the flower trophy, I figured out that swapping out wall paper and buying new ones gets you the flower elements except one... but yes just go about things normally and you'll figure out that it's easy to attain them at least until you've gotten to a 4 on all your recipes but the good thing is they are always updating and giving us new recipes so it's okay and you'll keep being awarded collectibles. It just will slow down a bit the further into the game that you are.

Hope that helps a little...I'm sure some others have much more valuable information to share.

Good luck!

Rhino Keeper

Farm Supplier
    This is the guide I found on TL Blog.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...s-Bakery-Story