Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garden gnome

Unregistered

Garden gnome

Quick question...I mastered a crop and got a garden gnome. Does anyone know what purpose it serves other then just a decoration??? Like does it do something special?

Thanks!!!!!!

Unregistered
    It serves no purpose but u can sell them for coins
    Along with other gifts such as dig bowls

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It serves no purpose but u can sell them for coins
    Along with other gifts such as dig bowls
    How many coins do i get when i sell the gnome?

hoschi

Talking not be taken to seriously

you can build an armee of garden gnoms and have them fight your neigbors garden gnoms

thinking about it, it actually sounds like a fun idea

Unregistered
    Garden Gnomes are sort of a trophy. Because they cost gems to actually buy, most of them that people have on display show that they've mastered crops. Having the 'master crop' item be something that costs gems keeps it that way. If a cow or chicken were the give-out for mastering crops, it wouldn't mean as much because it would be something anybody/everybody routinely buys.

That said, I wish the trophy for crop mastering was something unique and otherwise unavailable.

Unregistered

How much?

How many coins does the garden gnome sell for? I thought it would make more sense if it sold for a few gems.

Unregistered

Is it true?

Someone posted that the gnomes will harvest your farm after you buy that million dollar mansion. Is that really true?

Unregistered
    No that was a lie The gnoms are just decoration.

Unregistered

Lightbulb Sell Garden Gnomes For Gem

Garden Gnomes are sort of a trophy. Because they cost gems to actually buy, most of them that people have on display show that they've mastered crops. Having the 'master crop' item be something that costs gems keeps it that way. If a cow or chicken were the give-out for mastering crops, it wouldn't mean as much because it would be something anybody/everybody routinely buys.

That said, I wish the trophy for crop mastering was something unique and otherwise unavailable.
    Can we sell the Garden Gnomes for Gems since it costs Gems to get it or Master Level 4 of each crop?

Unregistered
    Someone posted that the gnomes will harvest your farm after you buy that million dollar mansion. Is that really true?
    No, this is true. You can't see it happening on other people's farms like you can see animations of customers in other restaurants in Restaurant Story, but the user who owns the mansion and gnomes can. As someone who's activated this feature. It's like an Easter Egg that actually adds function! Maybe they're beta testing it quietly. But gnomes rock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast