View Poll Results: Do u want the gem sale?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes!! i would love to buy gems since i got some itunes gift cards frm friends/family

15 39.47%
  • yes! i will buy gems but have no itunes gift cards

19 50.00%
  • no i dont buy gems anyway

4 10.53%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Gem Sale!

Fashion Designer

Christmas Gem Sale!

all those in favor for a 40% off gem sale for christmas pls vote yes!!! i think this would be good to have a sale since ppl can get itunes cards as gifts for christaS!

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to buy gems, but I'm afraid TL will most likely steal them from me, so I'll want to use them up quick!

Fashion Designer
    Why would you buy gems when instead of spending time adding confirmation for gem purchases they develop more features to take gems from us?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Yay for Christmas iTunes cards!
    Also, they don't "steal", as such.

Executive Chef
    I would love a sale on Christmas. And some limited items brought back.. Christmas barn for farm.. Never got that offer

Yeah I am hoping for a 40% gem sale on ALL TL games! Make it happen TL!

Executive Chef
    of course!! would love to have the vampire skirt for the avatar. missed that offer. and the latest offer for the waterfall... sigh. decided not to get it since i would only have 1 gem left, but i still want it!! since im getting gems and i would love for the winter display to be back.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    of course!! would love to have the vampire skirt for the avatar. missed that offer. and the latest offer for the waterfall... sigh. decided not to get it since i would only have 1 gem left, but i still want it!! since im getting gems and i would love for the winter display to be back.
    totally! hopefully they'll bring back all winter limited time offers? hint hint

Executive Chef
    I was going to vote no since I dont buy gems, but who knows..maybe someone will give me an itunes card for christmas. Besides, for those who do buy gems, they would be thankful for a gem sale offer, 40% off perferably.

I'm too afraid to buy gems right now with all the bugs and some of my neighbors losing them....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast