Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Issues with RS since the release of the Xmas version

RS version1.3.0.6.4 playing on android 2.3.1.

Forced closures after every action and every attempt to gift neighbours is driving me mad.i uninstall daily to no avail.HELP!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chezantoine1760 View Post
    Forced closures after every action and every attempt to gift neighbours is driving me mad.i uninstall daily to no avail.HELP!!!

Looks like you need to update your game version. Current RS game version is 1.3.6.03 .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi I have not been able to access my restaurant since end of jan. Just force closes everytime i try to open it. I have emailed support many times and just get the standard reply each time. I am using android 2.2 and have downloaded the latest update 1.3.6.03. My phone is a htc legend. I have deleted and reinstalled many times. I am a level 96 player and have gems going to waste not to mention I'm sure I've lost neighbors. I don't know what else to do as I am getting no where with support. BS works fine though!
    Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerycraft View Post
    Hi I have not been able to access my restaurant since end of jan. Just force closes everytime i try to open it. I have emailed support many times and just get the standard reply each time. I am using android 2.2 and have downloaded the latest update 1.3.6.03. My phone is a htc legend. I have deleted and reinstalled many times. I am a level 96 player and have gems going to waste not to mention I'm sure I've lost neighbors. I don't know what else to do as I am getting no where with support. BS works fine though!
    Thanks
    Have your checked to see if there is a more current version for your android phone? Also clearing your cache and moving the game to your SD card?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have cleared the cache and moved it to the sd card and back many times. When I first started having problems this did the trick but not any more? That is the current version I downloaded it the other day but no difference.

Anyone have any other suggestions? Or is it unlikely to get resolved? I would be interested to know if there are any others in this situation. Thanks

Senior Moderator
    Anyone have any other suggestions? Or is it unlikely to get resolved? I would be interested to know if there are any others in this situation. Thanks
    Is there an Android version or System version update you can do? I can check mine by going to Settings, About Phone, System Updates. Most (not all) Androids are now 2.3 or higher.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Yes I did try that but there are no new updates for that phone. Do you think this could be the problem? Do you know if there are other users of android 2.2 that are having the same problem?

Grand Emperor
    Maybe move more applications to your SD card, other than your TL games, and make sure no other applications are running when you start your game. From an internet search, the HTC Legend has 384MB RAM and a 600MHz processor. My phone is about 1 1/2 years old and has 512MB RAM and a 1GHz processor, and since last December I have had to move more applications to my SD card for better performance.

Grand Emperor
    Yes I did try that but there are no new updates for that phone. Do you think this could be the problem? Do you know if there are other users of android 2.2 that are having the same problem?
    I got a replacement phone last week and was on v2.2.1 for most of the day. I kept cancelling out of the popup to upgrade to 2.3.5 until I was on wifi. I was able to play Farm, Restaurant, and Bakery Story games.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567