Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Issues with RS since the release of the Xmas version

New Resident
    2. I only got onto the second quest & now it's restarting itself.

4. It took over a day to receive them.

I am getting the out of sync message as well, a few times.

I'm an iOS user, the most current on iPad 2 & the most recent version of restaurant story Christmas edition

Farm Supplier
    Arrgh! My goals all reset too--ipod OS5. Yes, I am getting "out of sync" messages.

New Resident
    My biggest problem is #3. After the update, I don't have any bug or problem so far. However, just yesterday, I finished the second quest about rootbeer and the other one about grill cheese. Then, when I activate the restaurant story, the quest was reseted to the first quest. Moreover, every time I check the "new goal" that blinking on left top side, it keep saying that the restaurant story is out of sync, and it never restore. I already reinstalled it, but there's another problem since my quests are all gone. So, i even install restaurant story:christmas, but in all two of game, there are no quests. Oh, and my iOS s 5.0.1 iPad2

iPod Touch iOS 4

After maintenance getting out of sync messages & quests have been reset to beginning. Yet I can still make Apple Cider & cook Prime Rib.

Not sure of everything else & now I can't check.

New Resident

Number 3

Running on iPhone 3GS with latest iOS and lastest version of regular Restaurant Story.
    My problem is number 3. Ever since a maintenance screen popped up, I lost all my cooking progress and was reset to the first goals. It did not credit me for the Turducken Fryer I already had, but kept the request progress. I've tried rebooting my system and deleting/reinstalling. Now the goals are not showing up period.
    And I've been getting those "out of sync" errors too.

Well, this just started happening to me today. I'm having problems with #2. I was also having the "out of sync" problem -- part way through the colas I started getting the "out of sync" message and it reset to the first quest. So I uninstalled and reinstalled Restaurant Story and now all of the quests have disappeared. Help!

New Resident
    I'm on IPhone 4S currently using RS Christmas, I completed the first goal and was almost through
    The second, just needed 2 more servings of Root beer float, now
    It has reset the goals for me to start over which is ridiculous
    It's the same issue with CS which is why I never do any of the goals because it's just wasting time and
    Sometimes money when it keeps resetting. I'm not taking part in anymore goals the issue is not fixed, I just wish I could remove them from the screen. Also since I went into the game this afternoon, I keep getting game out of sync over and over
    Please fix these issues if u want us to keep playing

Senior Moderator
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ant-Story-down

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Sorry for the late notice and inconvenience; Restaurant Story is being taken down now for maintenance. ETA until up-time is 1-2 hours.

Edit: Change of plans; RS is coming back up soon, but without Quests. We may go into maintenance again later today.

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    They'll be back eventually. Pay no attention to how it looks (i.e. that you're at the beginning). They'll be back soon... at least, that's the info I have currently.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Lastest glitch that has happened to me is the goals keep reseting all of my progress was lost

Executive Chef
    1. Quick sale of food, WITHOUT the door blocked at any time (and if you did or did not receive the coins for it)
    Just after I downloaded the Xmas version of BS and RS (1.4.2 for both) all of the food that I had on 30 some odd counters disappeared! I did not ever receive any coins for it. The device that I use is an iphone 4 (not iOS).

2. Quests not completing (which quests)
    Prior to today, (Dec. 19th) the first quests for BS did not work correctly. For the Mysterious Baker and I no longer remember the name of the very first other quest that involves purchasing a candy-cane machine, although I had bought one of each kind and collected the necessary items to create them each, the quest did not recognize that I had done so and I was forced to buy them each again. For Butter me up, I know that I had already served at least 3 or 4 hot chocolates and yet it still shows only one...

For RS Xmas version, (1.4.2) I am so upset. I had completed the perfect disguise request yet it just started me all over again! I was on the second one that requires 20 something prime ribs....and all of those that I created are gone as well as the fact that I have to remake 25 grilled cheese sandwiches!!! RS continues to say "out of sync" but nothing has been fixed so far. The regression of my quests just happened perhaps 20 minutes ago on Dec 19th around 4:25 pm in Cali....

3. When sending requests (from goals or appliances), even when you uncheck some neighbors, it still sends to everyone. Also, if it says that it sent (or didn't send) to more neighbors then you have.
    I am not sure if when I request items it sends requests to others however the fact that ever since the update and Xmas version, every time I want to send a gift or request anything, everyone's names are alllll checked already. This is very annoying and so time consuming. I disliked the method of having to check as many people as you were requesting before, but this is by far much much worse.

4. If you know - how long it's taking for requests to be filled?
    I have no idea. I don't think that has been affected for me at least.

Also, you can try restarting your device, or even deleting and reinstalling the game (progress is saved on TLs servers). If you have already done this, please post this as well.
    I deleted and re-downloaded nightclub story, and BS/RS Xmas versions last night and nothing improved. Actually now I seem to be having even more issues! As I stated further up, my RS continues to say "out of sync" yet nothing is changes once it says it is done resetting!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast