Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues with RS since the release of the Xmas version

Senior Moderator

Issues with RS since the release of the Xmas version

Since there are several threads, I'm going to attempt to list out all the problems in just one thread (easier to report). Please post which problem(s) you're experiencing, which game version (regular or xmas, and its version number) you're on, and which device and it's version. If there is something not listed, please post that as well, with all the other info requested.

1. Quick sale of food, WITHOUT the door blocked at any time (and if you did or did not receive the coins for it)

2. Quests not completing (which quests)

3. When sending requests (from goals or appliances), even when you uncheck some neighbors, it still sends to everyone. Also, if it says that it sent (or didn't send) to more neighbors then you have.

4. If you know - how long it's taking for requests to be filled?

Also, you can try restarting your device, or even deleting and reinstalling the game (progress is saved on TLs servers). If you have already done this, please post this as well.

Did it ever say "Out of Sync"?

The more info that can be reported, the better. Thanks everyone!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Fashion Designer
    My main problems are #3 & #4 and it's happening with ALL the goals that involve asking for ingredients. I'm on iphone 4, iOS 5, Restaurant Christmas version 1.4.2. Yes, I have uninstalled, re-installed and force closed my game as well as closing down and restarting my device. The bugs are still there. It takes me more than 2 days to get back 10 ingredient requests when I know I've probably gotten 4x-5x that amount each day from my neighbors. I also only send out a new request after I KNOW my 24-hour period has reset. I've stopped building constructibles just to leave room for ingredients but it still doesn't matter. It doesn't say out of sync but the "progress" and "new goal" banners keep flashing even when nothing has changed. Also, I keep getting thrown out of the game 1 out of every 3 times the annoying pop up ad comes up to fill the entire screen. Exact same problems of all the above in Bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on ipad 2 latest iOS version and my main problem was #3 but encountered #1 this morning - when i woke up, i placed all cooked items on counters and i got the "out of sync" message then poof! No food on counters

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sumnboutme View Post
    I'm on ipad 2 latest iOS version and my main problem was #3 but encountered #1 this morning - when i woke up, i placed all cooked items on counters and i got the "out of sync" message then poof! No food on counters
    ps - force closed and all but to no avail. I'll try deleting and reinstalling later.

Host(ess)
    another one that occurs for ipad2. Serve count may reset for Xmas quests.
    If the previous serve count is 0 and you finished 7, it may go back to prior serve count.

For #4, it may take as long as 2 days for item/ingredient requests to appear.

dianegir60 iphone 4 IOS 5.0.1 Restaurant Story christmas 1.4.2
    1. Quick sale of food, WITHOUT the door blocked at any time (and if you did or did not receive the coins for it) I do sometimes have the door blocked because I had no food and didnt want my customers to get sad but lately My food has disappeared in minutes -- -- but i had plenty of food so I figured I had plenty of time to prepare more food since I had so much out on the counters and 5 minutes later it was gone. It seemed to have increased the coins but then I got several messages (while I was tipping my neighbors this morning) that alot of coins were added. Then the coin count went down by about 100,000 or so-- so now i dont know if i got the correct amount or not. I have over 3,000,000 coins.

2. Quests not completing (which quests) -- I already prepared and served 8 prime rib (also there was one in my gifts that I served (I thought that was weird) the goal says 0/20
    I prepared and served Root Beer but the count does not reflect the amount served -- this morning the count went to 5 when i served the root Beer and then a few minutes later I checked and It was 4, I'm sure I have served more than 4.

3. When sending requests (from goals or appliances), even when you uncheck some neighbors, it still sends to everyone. --Yes this happens all the time recently.
    Also, if it says that it sent (or didn't send) to more neighbors then you have. ---But never says it sends to more neighbors than I have. (182)

4. If you know - how long it's taking for requests to be filled? -- not sure

Also, you can try restarting your device, or even deleting and reinstalling the game (progress is saved on TLs servers). If you have already done this, please post this as well. -- Did this yesterday.

Did it ever say "Out of Sync"? -- No this has never happened to me

Thanks for your help,
    Diane

Host(ess)
    Playing on an Itouch 3rd gen, version 4.2.1
    1. My food disappears within minutes of putting it out. Yesterday, I wondered why I had gone from about 100,000 coins to over 1 million, then saw my counters were empty. I had never had the door blocked. Kept making food, but it would be gone within minutes. So I tried blocking the door to restock, but then my coins started going down. So I unblocked the door, and removed chairs. That didn't help either. Now I have no food (because I can't keep anything on the counters) and angry customers.
    2. I have had the food I'm made for quests reset multiple times. I may just stop trying.
    3. Yes, it sometimes send requests to everyone even if I have unchecked their names.
    4. Takes 1 to 3 days to receive the items I have requested in the quests.
    I play the Christmas version. I have reinstalled and rebooted, but no help there. I have also deleted the regular version in case there was a conflict. Please help. This game is no longer fun for me and feels like a job.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by motherwolf View Post
    Playing on an Itouch 3rd gen, version 4.2.1
    1. My food disappears within minutes of putting it out. Yesterday, I wondered why I had gone from about 100,000 coins to over 1 million, then saw my counters were empty. I had never had the door blocked. Kept making food, but it would be gone within minutes. So I tried blocking the door to restock, but then my coins started going down. So I unblocked the door, and removed chairs. That didn't help either. Now I have no food (because I can't keep anything on the counters) and angry customers.
    2. I have had the food I'm made for quests reset multiple times. I may just stop trying.
    3. Yes, it sometimes send requests to everyone even if I have unchecked their names.
    4. Takes 1 to 3 days to receive the items I have requested in the quests.
    I play the Christmas version. I have reinstalled and rebooted, but no help there. I have also deleted the regular version in case there was a conflict. Please help. This game is no longer fun for me and feels like a job.
    Oh, and no, I have never had the "out of sync" message.

Rhino Keeper
    Right i reported an hr ago that in the space of 2 days my goals dont work ( the spare rib one and now the root beer one) and all my food keeps disappearing. Last hr report i had made 250,000 coins in two seperate times in the space of 5 mins. Can i just point out to everyone who has this TO NOT follow the advice given by some peeps on here to delete and reinstall if u have this problem as if u do ( like me) it will only make things worse!!!! After all my food going for the5th time in 24 hrs i decided to delete and reinstall one last time b4 quitting for good. Now i have zero food now!!! NOTHING. DO NOT REINSTALL AS U WILL BE COMPLETELY EMPTIED OF FOOD. Now i have customers coming in and not getting served so my rating is going down. I cant block the door as 'supposedly' this makes it worse. So imstuck really arent i? No reply from tl, no food, no 100%rating, no xmas goals, no point cooking anything as it goes as soon as i put it on the counter.

Sometimes it does happen when it says i have no internet connection, sometimes it does it without doing so, sometimes it happens when i first log in in the morning, sometimes it does it when im tipping a nghbr. Im on iphone4 latest xmas version. Which shud b renamed ' most irriating, annoying and messed up update EVER' version!

Farm Supplier
    I have problem #1, #2 & #3. I have cooked over 20 prime ribs, but it still says 0/20. It did count 10, then I went to 'news' and accepted some gifts and the count was back on 0/20. I also lost food twice today. My counters are completely empty at the moment ( except from some gifted stews after I lost all my food). I'm on iPad 2 iOS 5 and playing the Xmas version. I deleted the normal version. I also deleted & reinstalled the Xmas version a couple of times but the problem still exists. I hope this will soon be solved.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast