Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: pet Shop Story keeps crashing?

pet Shop Story keeps crashing?

Just downloaded Pet Shop Story today. Keeps crashing. Anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by RipleyDog View Post
    Just downloaded Pet Shop Story today. Keeps crashing. Anyone else having this problem?
    Yes me too...Quite annoying...

For Team Lava, I have an iPad and just downloaded Pet Shop Story today so it's the latest version

constant crashing

unable to play pet story, constantly crashes no matter what I try to do.
    iPad version 5.1.1 and pet story version 1.1.3
    this has been going on for quite sometime, finally frustrated, would like it fixed as I have purchased gems in this game.
    thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Try closing out all backgrounds apps.

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
    On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

[IMG]https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPx[/IMG]Then you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
    You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

If on wifi, go to settings and turn wifi off then back on.
    Go to settings under safari and clear out cookies and Data.
    Then restart your Ipad.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

While the above is good advice, I still have exactly the same problem half the time even if I do all you ask above.
    Please note part of it is from my device, however some comes from your end, so how about fixing thing like all the other app's or have you abandoned this one?

I am confused on this forum a lot of people seem to be having this problem but I am seeing no solutions

Farm Supplier
    This has been an on going problem for months now and team lava STILL haven't done anything about it, it's like they don't care. E feeling I get is they are only interested if it's a problem with people buying gems etc. It's about time this problem was sorted out. I barely go on this app anymore, I check to see what the update is and that's it.
    Come on team lava get this issue sorted, after all some of us have been having this issue for 5/6 months now

Rhino Keeper
    The Thanksgiving version would force close approximately every 30 seconds for me. I just uninstalled it and reinstalled the regular version. Works ok (so far).

none of that is the issue.... it is THE GAME itself that needs repair. where is the GAME GENIUS THAT MADE PET SHOP STORY!! WE LOVE YOUR GAME AND CANT PLAY IT, PLEASE FIX!!!!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast