Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another issue regarding the goals

Host(ess)

Another issue regarding the goals

After not having any of the goals for a while, in their absence I bought the ovens, meaning the marzipan one and the candy one. I got the goals but guess what in the list of my progress the part where you have to buy and place the ovens is not checked.
    I will not sell and rebuy my ovens just because of this glitch, plus to gather all the materials will take me a forever.
    Does anyone have this issue as well? Did it get fixed?

Executive Chef
    That's unfortunately just the way it is. There was no resolution to having this checked off if you bought these ovens before the goals became available. -.-

Rhino Keeper
    Just store another appliance and place a new one. Don't sell the one u have. After it marks it as done, u can try selling the unbuilt box. That might work.

Or just build another. I want more than 1 anyway so I can master them quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by warg0dessss View Post
    After not having any of the goals for a while, in their absence I bought the ovens, meaning the marzipan one and the candy one. I got the goals but guess what in the list of my progress the part where you have to buy and place the ovens is not checked.
    I will not sell and rebuy my ovens just because of this glitch, plus to gather all the materials will take me a forever.
    Does anyone have this issue as well? Did it get fixed?
    I am in the exact situation..I don't feel like making both xmas appliances again. TL needs to please fix this it would be nice to do the goals..else I won't buy any more gems =/
    (And trying to put them in inventory and placing again does not work nor does any manual update. Using an iPad.)

Host(ess)
    I made a ticket and their response wasn't satisfying at all. They said plain and simple I must buy new ones and rebuild them like this should be so simple, not mentioning they have issues with sending and receiving the materials, so it's going to be soo easy! Not! And after I told them that maybe they should reconsider this issue and solve it in some other way, they said that we will take in consideration and send it forward to our development team, thanks for your feedback. That was just lovely because it equals with yeah, sure, not! I'm so unhappy it hurts, because these are not my first issues. Those games used to be so fun and simple and they USED to work so fine, not anymore I see.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by warg0dessss View Post
    That was just lovely because it equals with yeah, sure, not! I'm so unhappy it hurts, because these are not my first issues. Those games used to be so fun and simple and they USED to work so fine, not anymore I see.
    I've the same issue in RS, and I refuse to rebuild even I've enough parts because I'm done mastering (except for candy cane maker which is still locked) all those new construtible appliances.

Here's my thoughts if you care to read it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 7733397 View Post
    I've the same issue in RS, and I refuse to rebuild even I've enough parts because I'm done mastering (except for candy cane maker which is still locked) all those new construtible appliances.

I like your thoughts. And your math

Farm Supplier

Question Christmas goals.... Turkey dunk..."'mthinnh2

My problem is the Turkey dunker goal. I finally get to the level where I can buy it, however when I click on it's, it does not add it....I get a messag "build with nuts and bolts with them help of friends. What do I do from here? I see no wk,lw to ask neighbors to request the 'nuts and bolts'. It seem it could at least add it and it would place it, then request items to complete (build) please tell ne what I am doing wrong. newLife02. Please help!!

Grand Emperor
    It sounds like you are tapping on the hammer. Doing that brings up that type of message. Tap in the box not on the hammer.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7733397 View Post

I found a solution! You but another appliance, place it in your RS/BS whatever else venue in which you might have issues, also keep the other one you have already built. Let the other unbuilt appliance there and you will see imediately that part with the oven quest will get checked and after you can sell the unbuilt appliance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast