Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Almost 2 days of goals vanished 😡😡😡😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mimisarah View Post
    OOHHH I never did see it in Restaurat Story......well know days I can't see many things in RS hahaha....
    NOW DAYS not know

I am back at the beginning again..... Looks like i have never started the goals!!! Back at omelettes and grilled cheese!!!!! What is going on? I am getting an odd message in one of my goal about beibg out of sync with the servers....

What a pain this is becoming!

Executive Chef
    Oh no!! Restaurant story went through maintainence and I lost ALL my goal progress! It started me all over again!! TL please put my goals back where they were!!!

New Resident
    Me too! All my goals reset, and then disappeared altogether! So sad! Please make them come back.

I'll throw in a "me too" as well. I've had goals for over a week so had progressed nicely. I even used gems to skip the waiter. I will be so upset if this isn't reset back to where it was. I am a rare person that actually really enjoyed the goals, but now join the rest in frustration.

Executive Chef
    I only had one recipe left to unlock: the stuffing. I refuse to do this over. If this is the case they need to just completely unlock all locked recipes.

All my goals disappeared. Way too many bugs in this game.

Angry

Hand raised in anger! I just got 2 where I had to serve 9 billion colas & 20 zillion apple ciders to complete the next 2 goals & our dear friends at TL thot we were too happy; did maintenance & my goals r back to the beginning. I can still make apple cider & I assume prime rib tho. The food I requested for the beginning goals is still accomplished.

I am NOT going to buy more appliances! I already had to get another 1 to accomplish a goal!

I doubt TL can reset us all to where we were so how about forgetting the goals & just unlocking the new food?!

iPod Touch iso4

I too lost all my goals and I was just about done with a couple...this is ridiculous. I have already accidentally wasted 90 gems in this game due to the auto bake on all items...this is simply absurd. In total I have spend 100 gems that have been wasted in the past 3 days.

Angry

mine has disappeared, too!!! after spending gems for snowman...now my goals are both back to the first stage!!! i can't believe this!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast