Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Almost 2 days of goals vanished 😡😡😡😡

Rhino Keeper

Angry Almost 2 days of goals vanished 😡😡😡😡

All my food gone, I had READY AND SERVED 20 Prime Ribs and I don't even remenber how much COLA...well GONE know it says I only have 13 Prime Ribs and 0 Colas...I have been doing Prime Ribs for 3 days today and they are nooooo where or the Colas...MY DOOR WAS OPEN IF THAT MATTERS.....and it should NOT....my device is iPad2 my softwares are all updated and this game version is the last updated and all......I HAVE restarted.....I have reinstalled AND ITS STILL MISSING

Rhino Keeper
    I feel ur Pain!!! 2 days ive spent on prime rib. Ive cooked 10 yet ive lost them all!!! Not to mention the 2 days spent b4 that doing the previous goals. Coins spent of food wasted. Time wasted. And now i cant complete the goals. Im soooo angry. Iphone 4 and latest version of rs. Not sure whats going on. Ive noticed a few peeps on here have had probs with the prime ribs. Im so frustrated and dont know whether to quit eith the goals but ive been excited about doing the xmas recipes. I would put a sad face here to. But my ICONS STILL NOT WORKING XX

Rhino Keeper
    O and my door was open and has been open throughout!!

Farm Supplier
    Me too! Had served 4 prime ribs then all of a sudden it went back to zero. At the same time 95% of my counters cleared. Thousands and thousands of servings gone in seconds, including just placed dishes.

I have also restarted and reinstalled.

Also on iPad 2 with all software up to date with current RS version.

New Resident
    same thing happened to me this morning. back to 16/20 on prime ribs and have started over and over with the colas. and half of my food disappeared as well. i'm using iphone, current RS version, etc. etc. etc. just about over it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yummum2 View Post
    I feel ur Pain!!! 2 days ive spent on prime rib. Ive cooked 10 yet ive lost them all!!! Not to mention the 2 days spent b4 that doing the previous goals. Coins spent of food wasted. Time wasted. And now i cant complete the goals. Im soooo angry. Iphone 4 and latest version of rs. Not sure whats going on. Ive noticed a few peeps on here have had probs with the prime ribs. Im so frustrated and dont know whether to quit eith the goals but ive been excited about doing the xmas recipes. I would put a sad face here to. But my ICONS STILL NOT WORKING XX

OOHH only some emoji work.....and I have another bug (one more...one less how cares right) it's starting to crash again or it just closes, also sometimes to pick up tips(gold or red nooo matter) and to gift or pick your cooking item, or tab in general it just will not until you reset your device.....

Any one else with this problem??

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by mimisarah View Post
    OOHH only some emoji work.....and I have another bug (one more...one less how cares right) it's starting to crash again or it just closes, also sometimes to pick up tips(gold or red nooo matter) and to gift or pick your cooking item, or tab in general it just will not until you reset your device.....

Any one else with this problem??
    Do you mean that it sometimes freezes?

Fashion Designer
    Did u guys at least get the coins from selling the food?

I have a TON of food on my counters, don't want to lose them all...maybe I shouldn't bother cooking prime rib at all?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Do you mean that it sometimes freezes?
    NOPE IT DOES NOT FREEZE........I will work and you can do all you....BUT it will not select.....AND IT IS NOT MY DEVICE

Rhino Keeper
    Yep ALL my foods just gone as well!! Thousands of coins worth!! Ive got empty counters!! So my goals dont work, no icons, no food now on rs And dont get me started on bs! No icOns, my coins keep vanishing, no new red velvet cupcake or cherry trifle recipe or gingerbread wallpaper ( all my 200 nghbrs have them????) and the goals dont work on that either as my nghbrs dont get my request msgs!! All in all its rubbish! Im on level 68 on both so im not a novice or anything. Ive resynced my iphone 4, force closed, latest version, uninstalled, reinstalled even done a backflip lol!!!! Xx

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast