Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TL, please just give us the recipes!

Fashion Designer
    I'm in the minority that I actually do like the goals and am somewhat enjoying them (I don't see the point in stressing over a game) but I wish they would fix the ingredients request bug to actually work and that the recipes they want us to do to complete the goals are the new holiday recipes so we could **** two birds with one stone: get to mastery and complete the goals. They should also be for shorter times so we can go through the goals more quickly. 16-hour hot chocolate was a pain.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    I'm in the minority that I actually do like the goals and am somewhat enjoying them (I don't see the point in stressing over a game) but I wish they would fix the ingredients request bug to actually work and that the recipes they want us to do to complete the goals are the new holiday recipes so we could **** two birds with one stone: get to mastery and complete the goals. They should also be for shorter times so we can go through the goals more quickly. 16-hour hot chocolate was a pain.
    I don't mind the goals either but they could stand to cut back on the amount of things that need to be cooked (ie 30 hot chocolates, 30 macarons, it's too much). The goals should also be more profitable because so much work has to go into getting a single recipe or a lousy coin/star award.

Rhino Keeper
    Instead of baking red velvet cookies we have to make ancient fruit tarts, just so we can have a recipe one day before xmas.

Rhino Keeper
    I like to goals too....makes it more of a "game". It is just the quantity/time that bothers me. I don't mind the macaroons since they are only and hour but the hot cocoa is ridiculous!

Yeah, 30 servings of a 16 hour food. For those without a ton of drink machines, it's going to be quite the task. I have 10 of the drink machines, so just for me it's going to take 2 days. So we have less than a week to Xmas and won't even get the recipes. If they are pulled shortly after the holiday season, how are we suppose to master them?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    TL, at the same time can you provide the recipes to those who did not even receive the opportunity to do the goals, so that everyone, regardless of device, can enjoy the holiday recipes.
    Totally agree! This update is such a mess! How can you release something this bad??? And since Android users didn't even get the appliances or the goals, please give the recipes to IOS and Droid users alike. The frustration of all this cooking is taking all the fun out of the game. I'm not having fun and my restaurant is almost out of food because I have to cook a zillion Prime Ribs that take a day each!
    Last edited by julia3032; 12-17-11 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dernhelm View Post
    Yep. I have a candy cane oven that I can't use and an oven that only makes marzipan! Frustrating! And now I have to make MORE hot chocolate!!
    This is the same problem I have. I bought a marzipan oven, and can only make marzipan. I bought the candy cane oven, and it doesn't work, recipe shows a lock sign amd the word "goal" next to it.....
    When I purchased the turkey deep fryer, I didn't have to complete the 10 grill cheese first to be able to use the fryer.

Quote Originally Posted by julia3032 View Post
    Totally agree! This update is such a mess! How can you release something this bad??? And since Android users didn't even get the appliances or the goals, please give the recipes to IOS and Droid users alike. The frustration of all this cooking is taking all the fun out of the game. I'm not having fun and my restaurant is almost out of food because I have to cook a zillion Prime Ribs that take a day each!
    Either there is a new bug, but where is the prime rib recipe. That is one of my goals. Is it on the stove, oven or grill? I simply can't find it

Rhino Keeper
    The goals are fun if reasonable. But, really I have 50 cows and they want me to buy 10 more on farm - not so much gonna happen!!!! I know wrong thread but I'm here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meikailani View Post
    Either there is a new bug, but where is the prime rib recipe. That is one of my goals. Is it on the stove, oven or grill? I simply can't find it
    It's at the end of the oven menu. you have to unlock it by completing the appropriate goal. Don't ask me which one, I can't remember.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast