Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TL, please just give us the recipes!

Rhino Keeper
    What drives me nuts is that the requests aren't working. You can only send one request per day and you can't split it up. If I need butter for one goal and cranberries for the 2nd one, I can't ask half my neighbors for the cranberries and the other half for the butter. It's taking twice as long as it should. Plus, when I hit the spend gems, that's it for me. To above poster who hoped it would only be 2 gems, afraid not. You are required to buy something that costs 24 gems and it's 10 gems to skip it. Someone at TL didn't do their sums right. This is not fun.

Rhino Keeper
    I think they r fixing the goals so we don't have to spend gems....and refunding those gems people spent. Go see GMs post above and follow link.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by di1975 View Post
    I think they r fixing the goals so we don't have to spend gems....and refunding those gems people spent. Go see GMs post above and follow link.
    I read his link but I didn't see the part about them refunding gems for the goals or not having goals with gems. Did I miss it? I thought the fix was so that when you sent ingredient requests, it would actually work and you'd receive them.

New Resident
    I never got goals on bakery story when did they start?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by di1975 View Post
    There will likely still be Goals which require Gems to be spent. However, in the case of Gems being spent to progress through Quests and losing progress, that is an issue for Support.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    There will likely still be Goals which require Gems to be spent. However, in the case of Gems being spent to progress through Quests and losing progress, that is an issue for Support.
    Gem sale, I'm just sayin.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaMiya808 View Post
    Gem sale, I'm just sayin.
    Nah, even at 40% off, I still don't want to buy something I don't want or have to spend 10 gems to skip it for the privilege of earning 2 back with a new recipe. There's no return on that investment except a negative one. I didn't think TL would reverse it in the first place. They'd make people mad who'd spent the gems already to fulfill the goal and they've never refunded gems spent. I just think it wasn't well thought out to begin with and they didn't expect that kind of negative backlash. Hopefully they will learn for next time.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know why we cannot use our candy cane makers? After completing some goals, I think I wil be able to cook finally ...Not!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    Does anyone know why we cannot use our candy cane makers? After completing some goals, I think I wil be able to cook finally ...Not!
    I'm starting to think the candy cane recipe will only be unlocked if ALL of the goals are completed and it's the very end of the quests. Which means I may never get to unlock it because I don't think I'm going to spend gems to get past the reindeer penguin goal. At least not until someone determines if there are more gem goals after the reindeer penguin one. If there isn't, then I might do it. If there isn't, then I won't. I'll do the rest of the tasks for that quest just in case but I'll probably be stuck at that one for awhile. Still also trying to collect enough cinnamon sticks but I did finally complete the cupcake holders after 2+ days of waiting. On Day 3 for the 15 cinnamon sticks (just need 2 more) and Day 1 for the pie crusts.

I did just finally unlock the holiday cupcake and it's a 10-hour recipe! Glad it's for a different time than what we've had before.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    I'm starting to think the candy cane recipe will only be unlocked if ALL of the goals are completed and it's the very end of the quests. Which means I may never get to unlock it because I don't think I'm going to spend gems to get past the reindeer penguin goal. At least not until someone determines if there are more gem goals after the reindeer penguin one. If there isn't, then I might do it. If there isn't, then I won't. I'll do the rest of the tasks for that quest just in case but I'll probably be stuck at that one for awhile. Still also trying to collect enough cinnamon sticks but I did finally complete the cupcake holders after 2+ days of waiting. On Day 3 for the 15 cinnamon sticks (just need 2 more) and Day 1 for the pie crusts.

I did just finally unlock the holiday cupcake and it's a 10-hour recipe! Glad it's for a different time than what we've had before.
    Oh man, I'm still trying to get through all these cranberries, but I am excited about getting the holiday cupcake! (When I

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast