Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TL, please just give us the recipes!

Executive Chef
    I agree with everyone's complaints!!! The goals are asking for far too much, and at this rate all of the fun Xmas recipes and such will be gone by the time any of us actually complete anything! There are so many issues now it's ridiculous. TL had made it too difficult to enjoy any of the Xmas fun and most of the items can only be obtained through gems and I realize it's a business but honestly why make it so easy to lose all of the gems that I worked so dang hard to get in the first place! Okay long rant but overall I agree these new "updates" suck for the most part and we didn't even get the Christmas options until a week before Christmas. Epic fail please address our requests!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    I agree with everyone's complaints!!! The goals are asking for far too much, and at this rate all of the fun Xmas recipes and such will be gone by the time any of us actually complete anything! There are so many issues now it's ridiculous. TL had made it too difficult to enjoy any of the Xmas fun and most of the items can only be obtained through gems and I realize it's a business but honestly why make it so easy to lose all of the gems that I worked so dang hard to get in the first place! Okay long rant but overall I agree these new "updates" suck for the most part and we didn't even get the Christmas options until a week before Christmas. Epic fail please address our requests!
    I agree especially because iPads didn't get the update until yesterday. Not enough time to complete anything. What a bummer...

Host(ess)
    Everyone has great points��. ( at least the emoticons still work here). I think the goals are fun, but yes 16 hour, and 1 day food is way to long to get it all done. I totally agree, for those of us who have completed foods or bought certain appliances it should be counted. I had already bought 3 peppermint stoves and goals didnt count them then I realized I couldn't even use them! The requests I don't know what its going on with that I thought it was just me! I also had FS goals for abt 45 min then...nothing.
    It almost seems as if they rush the holiday stuff out and then there are all these bugs and crashes etc. They should have been working on Christmas at the end of summer or at least by Halloween! I actually think the Christmas updates have been pretty nice and fair as far as gems and coins BUT with the goals issues and the Quest issue ( whatever that is) and emoticon issues, all rolled up in one this has been a bit much!
    TL should be working on Vday and ST Pattys Day ( if they do St Patty) RT now so iOS, N Droids will have all content at the same time with all the same stuff, without bugs..each holiday update should roll out smoothly. DARE TO DREAM BUT STILL I PLAY��WITH NO PLANS TO STOP���� MY NAME IS BLAH BLAH N I AM A FS, BS, RS, ADDICT����������

Executive Chef
    I don't know what's going on but my goals are working perfectly. I'm on the iPad and the only game I don't have goals is Bakery Story: Christmas Edition. I do agree with the people on this thread since the recipes are on for limited time only they should give it to us without the goals.

Is there a thread where we can see what recipes are for limited time only? I want master them before they go away since I missed out on Halloween.

Thanks. ��
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Host(ess)
    **** i guess i cant use MY emoticons lol

Executive Chef
    Neither can I.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Frustration! iOS has the recipes, but they are locked and we can't make them. Android hasn't even been given the recipes at all!
    They were doing so nicely with the new decoration and 2 new recipes. Then they added goals and it all went down the drain.

After completing so many tasks, I still haven't unlocked ANY of the recipes! It's one week 'til Christmas and this is all limited time so I think the players would really appreciate it if TeamLava would simply give us the recipes and let us enjoy the game instead of making us annoyed with all the things we have to do.

Also, the advertisements are driving me nuts. It creates lag and I sometimes when I don't touch the X properly it will take me to the app store or something.
    I just want to play the game. Stop bombarding us with advertisement 'cause it makes me not wanna play the game sometimes.
    I've seen the same ads several times each day. And I have to decline all those game offers or ignore those reminders every single time I launch the game.

One of my friends actually decided to stop playing for the season because of all those annoying ads and the ridiculous goals.
    Soon enough, I'll be quitting too. So please, just reduce the number of pop-ups because nobody likes it. It just puts players off.

For those getting frustrated with the early goals (i.e., the 30 hot chocolates), just wait until later. I'm now in the process of making forty (yes, 4-0) strawberry cheesecakes to accomplish a goal. Oh, and there also comes a point where you have no choice but to spend gems (either to buy gem-only item for the goal, or to spend gems in order to bypass buying the gem only item).

Rhino Keeper
    What kind of gem item do we have to buy? I know in RS it's a snowman. Please let me know!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast