Thread: It is to expensive to level up the habitat by coins now.

Exclamation It is to expensive to level up the habitat by coins now.

It needs 38,4000 to complet koala habitat. It is too much for players at present.We will spend months on earn money to level up only one habitat.
    { supposing 50 coins/per hour * 10 habitats * 3times/collection= 1500 coins
    1,500coins* 30days= 45,000coins
    45,000*8months =360,000coins
    and there is no fun at all for this purpose. We can not construct the beautiful zoo as we want originally.

before it cost only 2 gems whatever the price of the animal is.

Quote Originally Posted by samanthalucky View Post
    It needs 38,4000 to complet koala habitat. It is too much for players at present.We will spend months on earn money to level up only one habitat.
    { supposing 50 coins/per hour * 10 habitats * 3times/collection= 1500 coins
    1,500coins* 30days= 45,000coins
    45,000*8months =360,000coins
    and there is no fun at all for this purpose. We can not construct the beautiful zoo as we want originally.

before it cost only 2 gems whatever the price of the animal is.

Sammy oh My good lady, anyway, that is reaaaaaaaaaaaally great math. I found this problem this morning too. Coala is even cheaper than some animals as rhinos. I wish this can be fixed and I am sure that will save a lot of Zoo story fans. definitely not reasonable.

BTW, the upgrade problem that Sammy has mentioned before worth your attention. I think she and player like her should get a refund as a matter of fact.

Executive Chef
    The first level upgrades have gotten really expensive too, for zoo and pet shop. I think it's a bug. I hope it's a bug!

Executive Chef
    It is expensive but I'd rather use coins than gems to level up. If they had kept it gems than I'd never be able to level up as Pet and Zoo I'm not investing real money in like I do the other story games. It would be nice though if they made it cheaper but I'll live with it as its better than having it gems.

Good news for players!!
    The price to upgrade koala has been change to 3800 coins.
    Thanks !

Rhino Keeper
    Think habitats are expensive? Try cross breeding an Iguana and Horned Toad at 505870 coins!.