Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Level 20

Executive Chef

Question Level 20

Hi!
    I have been on level 20 for a few days now and it seems as if I'm not gaining any xp at all.
    The top bar does not seem to show any gain in XP. No matter what I do or what I buy I see no increase..
    Also: in the main menu you cannot see how many more xp you need til next level. It would be helpful if I could see how many more XP.. Lol..

*I've bought tons of pet carrier displays and grooming tables for XP, but still no gain is shown. O.O
    Please help!! Lol. I am so confused!

*I don't know if this should belong in Bugs and Feedback.. If so, please move it!

Well first of all.... WOW! You have an amazing pet shop anyway I would start a thread in Bugs and Feedback if I were you

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone ever realized that maybe level 20 is the current level cap? Pet Story came out like, less then a week ago?

Banned
    I'm level 20, my XP points are still adding. My nbrs that are level 20 the XP points are adding too. The top bar does appear to move slower though. Maybe, we all levelled too quickly. I'd love to know how many XP to next level in main menu too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    I'm level 20, my XP points are still adding. My nbrs that are level 20 the XP points are adding too. The top bar does appear to move slower though. Maybe, we all levelled too quickly. I'd love to know how many XP to next level in main menu too.
    The XP points are adding. I bought 10 grooming tables but the bar at the top shows no gain in XP. I have 9,251 XP.

Executive Chef
    I have 10,089 XP and I still see no progress on the bar thing. Lol.

Is level 20 like level 96? o.o
    lol

Executive Chef
    Can anyone move this to bugs&feedback?
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    I believe the level 20 IS the current level cap. Just like people have complained about level 96 being the level cap in the other games.

While the XP still adds, it won't show like normal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    I believe the level 20 IS the current level cap. Just like people have complained about level 96 being the level cap in the other games.

It's so weird because it's just level 20 o.o
    It's not that high o.o

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post

I think also, this might be happening. Maybe, when more levels are added we will go up several levels. Hopefully, it's okay as long as the XP is still adding. Quite a few players seem stuck on half way up the bar level 20, but the XP is still adding.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast