Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Level 20

Banned
    I posted and will bet Dollars to donuts Level 30 is ZS2 cap.

Banned
    Doesn't matter high high level is though, once hit week to 2 week breeding times everyone will get bored and delete it. I just want to be able to release my Zoo into TL's offices!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovecooper14 View Post
    The XP points are adding. I bought 10 grooming tables but the bar at the top shows no gain in XP. I have 9,251 XP.
    The same thing's happening to me! I'm on level 20, and my XP points are adding, but the bar on top doesn't move at all! Is this a glitch, or is it supposed to be this way because level 20 seems to be the level cap?

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=skimpstah;197747]This happened to me too!! Level 20 is not the cap....I have neighbors that are at higher levels. I have the exact same issue as the original poster. I stopped playing because of this..how can this be fixed?[/QUOTE
    Seriously??!! The highest any of my neighbors have gotten is level 20, and none of the other players I've seen before have gotten past that. It really does seem level 20 is the level cap, but I guess it's because Pet Shop Story is newer. Hopefully TL will fix this glitch soon, because the game's going to get really boring with nothing new to purchase, after we've bought everything and completed every family. Please update the game soon!!

Executive Chef
    collie is what? 149 gems? omg. I am getting very bored with PS already.

Host(ess)
    so thats it level 20?!! aww man... Do we get another breeding bed or are we really supposed to pay 149 gems for one? Geez I thought this game was cute! The prices for animals are crzy! Food nor clothes in FS, RS or BS cost gems why do pets? Another breeding bed would have been lovely but not for 149 gems! Dag! Guess I gotta stop playing PS cant afford it! I spend to much on FS, RS, n BS! Throw Top Girl in the mix( yes i ply TG) n im busted! I thnk PS may b the most exspensive game yet! To rich for my blood... lol

New Resident
    I am at level 20 as well, I have been ther for 2 days and the xp is not registering - no orange bar at all - very frustrating !!

Farm Supplier
    Hm. I'm on Level 20 and I don't seem to be having that problem...some of my neighbors have, though. You might want to move this to bugs and feedback. Good luck! Please add me!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345