Thread: $10 000 at mastery level 4 still awarded?

Rhino Keeper

$10 000 at mastery level 4 still awarded?

Do we still suppose to get $10,000 at mastery level 4? I completed another mastery, I received the gem but not the cash. This has happened a previous time...I was putting the clothes on the rack quickly so I wasn't exactly sure if the amount had changed...I figured it must have and I didn't notice. However, this time I made a point in watching the amount and nope, didn't get the $10 000. Is this a glitch or is that taken out of the game?

Grand Emperor
    The $10000 was replaced with 1 gem earlier this year.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The $10000 was replaced with 1 gem earlier this year.
    Are you sure you're not thinking of level 2 mastery? For that, yes they did add a gem as a reward. But for level 4 mastery it had always been a gem in addition to $10 000, not instead of.

Rhino Keeper
    you only get one or the other, not both. its coins on the odd ones and gems on the even ones. Its like that in all their games.

After a i bought something using my gems, i stop getting gem when i reach level 2 and 4 for mastering each items. My bakery story was fixed but my restaurant and fashion is not yet.

I bought another item in the bakery story, and i'm wish i will get gem after i reach level 2 and 4

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoBabyGirl View Post
    Are you sure you're not thinking of level 2 mastery? For that, yes they did add a gem as a reward. But for level 4 mastery it had always been a gem in addition to $10 000, not instead of.
    They always gave a gem for Level 2 mastery. They used to give coins for Level 4 but changed it to 1 gem.

So now you can get 2 gems for each mastery item rather than 1.

I used to get gem when i reach level 2 and 4, but after i bought the makeup display with my gems, i didnt get gem anymore... It happened to my bakery story, after i bought the pie display. I didnt get gem too so i emailed support...it was fixed this week. i bought another display..and i' m observing if i will get gem when i reach level 4.

It also happened to my restaurant story, i bought something in the magic box and got grand piano... When i reach level 2 and 4, i dont get gem anymore..i emailed support, and they we're looking at it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    They always gave a gem for Level 2 mastery. They used to give coins for Level 4 but changed it to 1 gem.

So now you can get 2 gems for each mastery item rather than 1.

Ok, thanks for clarifying