Thread: Notifications stopped working [again]

Executive Chef

Notifications stopped working [again]

I play BS, FS and RS. All 3 apps were updated in iTunes this week and with the update brought the return of the notifications since the unexpected maintenance last week. Unfortunately, as of this morning, the notifications have stopped coming again. Does anyone else have this issue? I play on an iPhone 4 with the latest software. I have done the usual troubleshooting of restarting my device as well as reinstalling the apps to no avail.

Banned
    I'm not sure if you've tried turning the notifications on/off and then restarting your device, it might help.

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately that hasn't worked either.

Rhino Keeper
    They are not working for me either. In addition, I lost progress in my goals in Bakery. It took me back to an earlier point. I deleted and reinstalled and it corrected it somewhat, but I should be all done with the macaroons in Bakery and I'm still making them!

Fashion Designer
    I have the opposite problem - in Bakery, it keeps notifying me my strawberry cheesecakes are ready which would be nice except I served those same strawberry cheesecakes hours before. Also on an iphone 4, iOS 5, latest updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine haven't been working either on Bakery the last few days. Uninstalling now...we'll see, LOL.

Executive Chef
    Mine seem to be functioning semi-properly in Restaurant and Fashion but not yet in Bakery. I guess they're slowly working on fixing this.