Thread: Anyone find this odd?

Executive Chef

Anyone find this odd?

Ok, in all the other games, you can only "tip" the community members half of what you can tip neighbors but in this game it's the same amount.

I found this to be a little odd, but oh, well. Most of the time all the shops are full because it takes a while before we can collect.

Executive Chef
    I agree, it would be nice if it was three for visiting community members and five for neighbors.

Banned
    Maybe, our nbrs are a bit more special and it's nice we can give extra tips etc. I find it so hard at the moment to give the full amount, if any to my nbrs as most are usually full. It will get easier for us all, hopefully with more pets to tip. As we all advance in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Ok, in all the other games, you can only "tip" the community members half of what you can tip neighbors but in this game it's the same amount.

I found this to be a little odd, but oh, well. Most of the time all the shops are full because it takes a while before we can collect.
    I was wondering this too

Executive Chef
    Yeah it sure is odd that there isn't enough people to play, but what's more odd is me not being able to play pet shop story for a week because the game crashes everytime I enter it

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    Yeah it sure is odd that there isn't enough people to play, but what's more odd is me not being able to play pet shop story for a week because the game crashes everytime I enter it
    You make me laugh