Thread: Chicken, Ham, and Fish is not consider food?

Executive Chef

Chicken, Ham, and Fish is not consider food?

I was playing TS and I was digging for treasures when I was down on engery I had the pop up asking me to go into my backpack and I would click on my fruits. Anyways, when I had the popup come up, I didn't read it and I lost 10 gems then 10 again. So, when I had 0 gems and when I got the message I did read it and it WAS TO INSTANSTLY REFILL. I feel stupid for just clicking that window thinking it would take me to my backpack. So, when I found some fruits in the treasures and I had zero engery, the popup asked me if I wanted to go to my backpack. So, how come fruits will take to the backpack but not ham, chicken and fish? I have some bad luck with gems.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Banned
    I'm so sorry to hear you've lost gems, I know when I've lost them it is upsetting. I'm not sure about the ham etc not going into the backpack, I'll keep a check on mine too. Take care.

Senior Moderator
    I'm not sure why, but it's always been that way. The suggestion from before (by members) was to always keep 1 Cherry in the backpack.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    I know and thats what I'm doing now. But I wish I have known this before and I would have save me my 20 gems. I guessed I learned my lesson.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Farm Supplier
    You have my sympathies too, cast1532. And don't feel stupid because I have done the same thing before, as have many others. I always used to keep 1 cherry in my backpack as well but I thought that it was an original idea of mine! I was going to share it some time but now there is no need!

Once you have done all the islands and spent your accumulated gems in the market, you don't get any more without redeeming the treasures you find. So you can keep them safely put away and only redeem when you actually want to buy something. This puts TS in a league of its own because you cannot fall into what some call 'gem traps'.

If you area fan of Treasure Story, think about joining the Treasure Hunters Group. We are small in number but share a common interest!

Yes this happened to me earlier. I was so upset! I wish they would have a double confirmation pop up whenever something is going to cost gems. Those are great suggestions though, I'll definitely keep one cherry from now on. And the whole "gem safe" technique is very intriguing. I never thought about that.

Thanks for the fruit tip. I had no idea. I have resorted to not turning in my treasure if I have at least 9 because I kept accidentally buying energy drinks. I lost 40 gems already before I quit turning in my gem treasures.

Executive Chef
    I know this whole thing is weird I have spent gems because of this