Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide To New Ovens - CandyCane & Marzipan

Post Guide To New Ovens - CandyCane & Marzipan

Hi - Here is a start to what's involved with the 2 New "Build It" Ovens and the Update when you get it, to "Unlock" the "Goals"......

I'm part way through both "Goals" (for CandyCane and Marzipan Ovens) so here is the progress so far and hopefully someone "further along" can add to this posting....

Clicking on "Clipboard" or "CandyCaneStick" in top left corner of Home Screen (under your gold coins total) reveals.....

"Chillby"/CandyCane Oven
    Level 1
    Buy a Candy Cane Oven
    AND Request 1 "Sugar" from a Neighbour (or neighbours)
    AND Serve 10 Fruit Tarts

Level 2
    Visit 4 Neighbours
    AND Request 4 "Eggs" from Neighbours
    AND Serve 30 Celebration Cupcakes

This is where I am so far (and baking 30 Celebration Cupcakes will take rest of today! lol)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Mysterious Baker"/Marzipan Oven
    Level 1
    Request 2 "Teaspoons of Sugar" from Neighbours
    Serve 10 Hot Chocolates (which I am part way through doing)

I understand from other Neighbours that there are 4 Levels to complete possibly (TL love "Level 4" lol)

Hope this helps and I'll Update as I progress over coming days, but would welcome others further along process adding to

Additional Info...... It appears you can only make Requests once daily (as with the other "build" ovens) and when you click "Request Sugar" ALL your Neighbours are "ticked"!!!!
    If you have dozens of Neighbours but need just ONE Sugar - it seems a bit daft asking them ALL, just tick a couple of neighbours who you can rely on to respond promptly?

That way if later in the day you move onto next Level or are completing both tasks together, then you can ask other Neighbours to help!!

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't gotten the goals yet. Thanks for the information.
    With those goals I won't have this weeks recipes unlocked before the next Update.
    By the time I get the holiday stuff unlocked it will be too late.
    I'm not going to cook for Christmas in January.

I'm glad I got to decorate for the current holiday, that was fun.

Rhino Keeper
    If anyone knows, can you post the materials needed to build each oven?

Thanks to "marrrina" ......

Level2 (Marzipan Maker)
    Serve 30 Raspberry Macarons
    Leave 40 Tips (Not 40 people, just 40 Tips)
    Ask Neighbours for 15bags of Flour

Sure Materials are as follows:-

Marzipan Maker requires

10 Fuse
    10 Wiring
    5 Gear
    5 Knob

CandyCane Oven requires

10 Spring
    10 Paint
    5 Fuse
    5 Knob

Therefore expect neighbours suddenly requesting Fuse and Springs from you and When Gifting these are likely to be appreciated most by Neighbours with the Brown "build it" boxes in their Bakeries

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks NorfolkAndGood! I had a surplus of materials so it wasn't a problem for me building my ovens. But I never thought to check the list of materials before clicking complete. I see a few of my neighbours are trying to build these ovens so I'd rather gift them materials than food so they can get their ovens set up.

Is the candy cane oven and marzipan maker only available for iphone users? Not for android?

New Resident

Smile

Yah, I have not receive the goals nor see any new ovens in my game, and I'm an android user. Hence, are these new goals only meant for IPHONE users? How about the new features for unlocking badges and gets rewards? Is that also for IPHONE users only? Appreciate anyone's answers.

Since the Candy Cane Maker and Marzipan Oven was available prior to the quests, why don't the quests give us credit for Candy Cane Makers and Marzipan Ovens already bought/built? It just keeps telling me to BUY one. I already have 3 of each.

Executive Chef
    Level 3 for Chillby is as follows:

Serve 30 Hot Chocolate (yes, hot chocolate again -.-)
    Obtain 8 tabs of butter
    Send 8 gifts

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast