Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gems required to complete goals...not happy

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for checking into this. I understand Team Lava needs to have people buying gems to keep providing such great and cute games, and I certainly help to fund that, but it can be demotivating when it becomes an issue of being able to continue the game after you're already in the 93-96 level range.
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Thanks. I'll send this feedback to the devs regarding this Goal.

Fashion Designer
    I think everyone can also help provide feedback by NOT spending their gems to fulfill or skip the goal. That's the most effective feedback I can think of when no one advances past this goal, no one unlocks the recipes associated with it, no one plays that part of the game anymore and all their dev work on it is wasted. But if we complain and still spend the gems on it, TL has no incentive to change. I personally will not be spending any gems when I get to this goal and if I don't go any further, so be it. I can still play the rest of the game just fine.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    I think everyone can also help provide feedback by NOT spending their gems to fulfill or skip the goal. That's the most effective feedback I can think of when no one advances past this goal, no one unlocks the recipes associated with it, no one plays that part of the game anymore and all their dev work on it is wasted. But if we complain and still spend the gems on it, TL has no incentive to change. I personally will not be spending any gems when I get to this goal and if I don't go any further, so be it. I can still play the rest of the game just fine.
    I agree as above..as I have reached this stage and I am not gonna proceed any further in this goal..the loss of the recipe does not affect the gamplay at all

Rhino Keeper
    well, I just found out one thing on Farm story. every time when u complete the goal. u have some kind of reward " like a snowglobe and polarbear".I don't mind to pay 24 gems if I have something that are limited decorations, but not a new recipe. Once u mastered them, u only get 2 gems back which is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by fangme View Post
    Ohhh, I am not eagle to complete task. Just 1 recipe of prime rib enough.
    24 gems to unlock for new appliance, I can accept but to buy a snowman to complete the task.
    It's waste of money.
    Totally agree. I will spend gems on buying new oven and other decoration but not that snowman because It's not my favor thing. I feel unhappy that TL force me to spend gems in order to earn more money. That's against my willing.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gdoldcat View Post
    Totally agree. I will spend gems on buying new oven and other decoration but not that snowman because It's not my favor thing. I feel unhappy that TL force me to spend gems in order to earn more money. That's against my willing.
    I also agree. I spend a lot of money on gems and I wouldn't want to use them on something mandatory to progress in the game. I would rather choose what I buy with them.

Executive Chef
    I won't be completing any of the goals with gems. Too bad the snowman won't count if u already bought one which I did. I won't be buying another one as I don't want another one. I really do hate these goals they r too frustrating with all the bugs etc etc.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got to this goal and I was lost for words 24 gems (?2.99) for a snowman i dislike anyway to what gain 2 gems (?0.25) I go no further with it! I too have reached level 96 brought gems along the way to decorate my restaurant & bakery but enough is enough with the pushy annoying advertising which is now imposing on my games so much it's far from enjoyable along with the bugs mostly the all neighbours ticked when gifting or requesting it does not give us players a chance to personalise the game for individual use and my neighbours my time with these games is reaching an end!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I will stop to unlock the quest in this level. We have to buy 1 more Chestnut Roaster. Ahhh, and 1 snowman. OH DARN!

I am wondered, just 1 recipe each in Chestnut roaster and Turducken Fryer?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Do you know the name of this particular Goal?
    I just reach this Goal...it is Affridgative Action is asking 30 mooore Colas, Buy Snowman Walter for 24gems or skip with 10 gems, and 8 Turkeys.

It's not a good idea to force gems items on players.

Please GM let us know what will happen.....I DON'T like Walter.....I like to buy with my gems what I LIKE.

Thank you for your help

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast