Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gems required to complete goals...not happy

Executive Chef
    Ugh!! That makes me so mad! So they require you to spend gems to unlock a new crop or tree (Edited:recipe)?? That's really wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    Ohhh, I am not eagle to complete task. Just 1 recipe of prime rib enough.
    24 gems to unlock for new appliance, I can accept but to buy a snowman to complete the task.
    It's waste of money.

24 gems? Ouch! That's just not right.....I truly think that TL is getting greedy with the gems or having financial trouble and needing to make more money. I'm sorry for sounding rude, but that's how I feel lately.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by quentinsmommy View Post
    24 gems? Ouch! That's just not right.....I truly think that TL is getting greedy with the gems or having financial trouble and needing to make more money. I'm sorry for sounding rude, but that's how I feel lately.
    It's not rude. It IS greedy. It's also greedy to ask 8 gems for 1 table! When you need multiple tables, to charge 8 gems for Christmas items is just crazy. But at least we don't Have to buy the tables in order to progress in the game!

Executive Chef
    Do you know the name of this particular Goal?

Rhino Keeper
    it calls "Affridgative Action"

Serve 30 Colas
    Buy a Snowman Waiter Buy for 24 gems / Skip 10 gems
    Obtain 8 Turkeys

Rhino Keeper
    it's from Restaurant story xmas 1.4.1 for iphone

Executive Chef
    Thanks. I'll send this feedback to the devs regarding this Goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Thanks. I'll send this feedback to the devs regarding this Goal.
    Can you also tell them that its annoying that the game doesnt recognize that you already own something. The first time I did this I had to buy 5 white tables (or whatever) and I owned 30 or 40 in storage. I had to place and sell them in order to complete the mission. Very time consuming and annoying AND not fun.
    And I also don't like spending gems on a quest. Last time it was just complete some eggs instantly. And I said in that thread (along with others) that it was rediculous and we didn't like it. I also said what happens next time when you want us to buy a big screen tv for 68 gems. And here we are. 24 gems for a snowman. I guess sometimes I dont mind be a droid user.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queenrocks77 View Post
    Can you also tell them that its annoying that the game doesnt recognize that you already own something. The first time I did this I had to buy 5 white tables (or whatever) and I owned 30 or 40 in storage. I had to place and sell them in order to complete the mission. Very time consuming and annoying AND not fun.
    And I also don't like spending gems on a quest. Last time it was just complete some eggs instantly. And I said in that thread (along with others) that it was rediculous and we didn't like it. I also said what happens next time when you want us to buy a big screen tv for 68 gems. And here we are. 24 gems for a snowman. I guess sometimes I dont mind be a droid user.
    Now that's funny. (The droid user part)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast