Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gems required to complete goals...not happy

Does anybody know what you get for completing the goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    I think everyone can also help provide feedback by NOT spending their gems to fulfill or skip the goal. That's the most effective feedback I can think of when no one advances past this goal, no one unlocks the recipes associated with it, no one plays that part of the game anymore and all their dev work on it is wasted. But if we complain and still spend the gems on it, TL has no incentive to change. I personally will not be spending any gems when I get to this goal and if I don't go any further, so be it. I can still play the rest of the game just fine.
    that is true! I am not going to do any of the goals that involve spending gems in any of the games. The only one I might consider is the giant candy canes in farm because I wanted them in the first place. I did buy one already so if that one doesn't count then I will not buy another 2, that would be 15 gems.

Executive Chef
    I would only use gems to complete a goal if I wanted the item I had to buy to complete it. However if I've already bought it and it doesn't count towards it then I wont be completing the goal. I only want one snowman so not gonna waste gems on another one just to complete a stupid goal.

Host(ess)
    I just got this goal, I was enjoying the goals despite the bugs and the food with the long cooking times..., but to REQUIRE we buy an item with gems...! Thats taking it to far! I spend a ton of money on these games for things I WANT to buy I will not purchase an item to complete a goal that is so unfair! Plus its to unlock a food item, that if we happen to complete the goal in time to finish the food item completely we get 4 GEMS n some coins! The snowman is 24 Gems n the opt out is is 10 GEMs! What is the incentive? I, along with many others already have a snowman we have purchased, which as someone mentioned isn't counted.
    TL didn't think this one through! I love my games but I will not complete the goals that require I buy anything and I am sure I am not a alone in that decision.

I agree. I will not spend gems to complete goals.

Quote Originally Posted by tones22 View Post
    I just finished my second set of goals, to reveal the third set which I was looking forward to. Only to find out that you have to buy a snow man (24 gems) in order to complete the goal...or skip for 10 gems. I.E. In order to move forward in the game you have to buy gems. Honestly I buy gems regularly but to decorate, not to enjoy playing the game. Seems it might be time to quit. Anyone have thoughts?
    It's time consuming to deal with the goals yet we have to buy gems to buy deco ( who with the right mind will spend 10 gems to skip this task anyways,.) I would say that it's totally unfair! I bot quite abit of gems to get deco I wanted every now and den and that's out of free will n it makes me happy. Now I feel obliged yet we won't know wad we'll get at the end of it.. It is worth it afterall? Speechless~

Executive Chef
    I finally just got to this goal and wasn't going to do it after reading this post a few days ago. But I'm also equally bothered by the fact this goal requires us to now make 30 cola when we JUST made 20 cola to even unlock this task. Why not 30 apple cider, seeing as that recipe has been newly unlocked?

Farm Supplier
    Totally agree with all comments. I will not be forced into parting with my gems for something I don't want. So my goals will be incomplete. I am fed up of making hot chocolate in bakery 16hrs and required 10 now 30!!!!!!!!!!
    The goals unlock recipes that we cannot make as progressing with the goals and even more frustrating as we know it's all time limited. Maybe if TL gave some indication of how long the seasonal recipes/crops etc were available and how long goals available, it would take some stress away from players.

Fashion Designer
    If anyone does complete the snowman waiter goal for gems, let us know what comes next . I'll never find out personally since I'm not spending my gems to do this and I'd willingly give up unlocking the holiday stuffing recipe since ti's only going to yield 2 gems for mastery anyway. But I just want to know what I'm missing, lol. And yes, I think it's lame to make more colas but at least it's better than the goals in Bakery that have you endlessly making 16-hour hot chocolate.

Fashion Designer
    I'm stuck on the snowman waiter quest as well. Was hoping for a resolution on if the quests will be changed to not require gem items but not really holding out much hope for that..

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast