Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Gems required to complete goals...not happy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by come_again View Post
    Do you know if you have to also spend gems to complete the goals in Bakery Story
    So far I know you have to buy a penguin reindeer (for 20 gems) or skip the task for 2 in the Bakery goal. I don't know if there are any gem requirements after that as I'm still debating whether to go past it by skipping or not.

I'm finally done with the RS goals! Or at least as far as I'm going to go without spending gems. I got the fireplace decoration which was really nice and almost worth the hassle of all the goal problems. The only recipe I haven't unlocked is the stuffing one because of the gem requirement so it looks like I'll go no further and I'm done with goals. Now concentrating on mastering the holiday recipes I did unlock before they're removed next month.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Now concentrating on mastering the holiday recipes I did unlock before they're removed next month.
    We do not know when they will be removed. GM said that holiday decorations and goals will be removed Jan. 13th but that recipes would be available longer.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    We do not know when they will be removed. GM said that holiday decorations and goals will be removed Jan. 13th but that recipes would be available longer.
    True. But I wouldn't risk for how long they'd be available after Jan 13. I think it's great that they gave us the Jan 13 date this far in advance since that hasn't been their normal practice. But I'm not going to wait for any longer than that to master the recipes "just in case".

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    I think he said the ones we unlocked would not be removed but the ones they just gave us ...pancake with snowman?....will be gone jan 13th

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Ugh, I'm bummed to read there's a gem purchase or skip requirement in Bakery as well. What item do you have to buy? I'd only buy it if it's something I wanted to purchase anyway. I'm betting the skip fee is much less in bakery because of all the negative reaction from the snowman waiter gem purchase requirement in Restaurant. At least with a 2-gem skip fee, you're no better or worse off in paying it since, if it unlocks a recipe, you'll get those 2 gems back in mastery if you can master fast enough before the recipes are removed with the rest of the holiday content. Someone finally got the math right.
    I think the unlocked recipes will stay. only the holiday ones will go. so that skip price is OK.

Rhino Keeper
    Holiday recipes include just Prime Rib and Apple Cider. Am i forgetting one??

The others are the goal recipes. Am I correct?

Any Goal recipes that you unlock through the quests will still remain in your game when the seasonal content are removed. So try to unlock the Goal recipes and master the current seasonal recipes before they're gone.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by di1975 View Post
    I think he said the ones we unlocked would not be removed but the ones they just gave us ...pancake with snowman?....will be gone jan 13th
    Oh, so the holiday ones that were NOT unlocked by goals will go. I get it now.

Fashion Designer
    not going to pursue third Chillby request because it requires you to spend gems. So I won't unlock stuffing recipe. So what? It won't be around very long anyway. I will ignore any quests that require spending gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Specifically, which ones are the holiday/seasonal recipes???????

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast