Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another goal, another problem...

Rhino Keeper

Another goal, another problem...

I am having problems with two goals.

The red bow, (I am missing one and know I have gotten the last one since today I created a farm on my husband's phone, made it a neighbor of mine and accepted a request for a red bow, since I am only missing one, this should have done the trick but it did not)

The second problem is with the task that says "Have 10 cows" followed by a "BUY" buttom. Well I have 11 cows but the task shows 0/10. I got my cows from the inventory and placed them on my farm. The task still says 0/10.

I don't think I have to buy 10 cows since it does not say "Buy 10 cows", it says "Have 10 cows". I am afraid that if I buy 10 new cows it will not make a difference.

Has anyone bought the cows? Does it work?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    What happens if you buy one cow?

Farm Supplier
    The bow is also not working on my farm, either. I've had many sent to me, but the count never changes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GarBear56 View Post
    The bow is also not working on my farm, either. I've had many sent to me, but the count never changes.
    same w me. i did receive the honey ham though

Rhino Keeper
    I went ahead and spent the 800 coins per cow. Feels like a waste of 8,000 coins to buy stuff I do not need but it worked. They should have said "BUY" 10 cows if that is what we need.
    If I could just do the same with that last red bow... I will spend coins but I will not spend 5 gems to skip it!!

I have asked many neighbors for bows and I haven't received any! The same goes with ham but I actually got 2 hams although I know I should have more - it is frustrating that I can't move on to other goals!

I cant get any goals what do I do

Farm Supplier
    Same here.. No bow.. And I sent the request well over 24 hours.. Just sent the hams today.. Nothing yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Same thing happen to me. I ask 50 people for one bow, and nothing go back. however, I do receive other nbrs ask me red bow. but I complete the hams though. Don't know why and how being that I ask the same nbrs. LOL.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblesmom View Post
    I cant get any goals what do I do
    Make sure you have the Christmas version from the itunes store. check your game under menu-help- at the bottom it should say Farm 1.9.
    Restart your game or device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast