Thread: Please add this in Christmastime!

Executive Chef

Red face Please add this in Christmastime!

Ok so at Christmas, or the day after Christmas, TL should bring back the Halloween items... just for one day. please? I really really really wanted that vampire skirt but by the time i had enough gems to buy it... it disappeared. And I'm sure many people would have wanted to master the catalogs! And another 40% off sale would be nice. Please post your comments below. (i know it sounds weird to have Halloween items in X-mas... but still... really want that vampire skirt)

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see a reason why they would re-release something out of season for a day. I'm pretty sure when they say something like "Last chance" they really mean it. Last years christmas items for Bakery Story are different from this years. Its to stop the older players from recognizing that they are just releasing the same stuff over and over again. Chances are, you will never get that item you want.

Executive Chef
    Aw. Well at least a 40% sale would be nice.

Rhino Keeper
    They never said they were last chance... Until things were gone

Host(ess)
    WHY WOULD YA WANNA KNOW WHERE I LIVE! YA KNOW WHERE I LIVE?! EARTH!
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    Ok so at Christmas, or the day after Christmas, TL should bring back the Halloween items... just for one day. please? I really really really wanted that vampire skirt but by the time i had enough gems to buy it... it disappeared. And I'm sure many people would have wanted to master the catalogs! And another 40% off sale would be nice. Please post your comments below. (i know it sounds weird to have Halloween items in X-mas... but still... really want that vampire skirt)
    Heck yeah! The grand piano too.

Rhino Keeper
    I second the Grand Piano! I have the perfect spot for it now. Dear Santa... please bring me the grand piano??

Executive Chef
    Waterfall.... please.... at Christmas!! Since im buying gems i can afford that fountain. And i will have more than 1 gem left. thats why i didnt want to buy it right now... and the winter display too pls!!! (or whatever it's called)