View Poll Results: Is a human actually responding to support emails?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, in some remote province of Mumbai

12 48.00%
  • No, Fashion Story is so last week

5 20.00%
  • No idea, I didn't like that wallpaper anyway

8 32.00%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have an experience like this with Team Lava support?

New Resident

Anyone have an experience like this with Team Lava support?

I feel like I'm going around in circles.

[removed - please do not post Support emails in forums]

It seems like an auto-responder that just sends you pre-programmed emails until you get tired and stop asking, rather than a real person. It doesn't seem like anyone is really reading the emails I send.
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 12-14-11 at 08:28 PM.

Fashion Designer
    i think some support agents just copy and paste but theres this one agent whos really nice and actually reads ur emails! ik this cuz wenever i say tthank u to anhone else they dont respond but this one does maybe try emailing again and hope its like the beginning of the day so they read ur emaiil

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Rules regarding e-mails

And yes, they are human, just they copy and paste canned answers a lot to save time.

Rhino Keeper
    None of the choices you give are correct, they're human but they only paste answers down to avoid spelling mistakes...
    You can also see an example of this with report cards, its usually something like "Name Here" Has been doing well"... and theres probably a list of commonly used sentences like "has not been cooperating" or "does well in class with others" the list goes on...

Farm Supplier
    Wow, that's really annoying! Did they reply after your last message to them!?
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 12-14-11 at 08:28 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by BrynBacon View Post
    Wow, that's really annoying! Did they reply after your last message to them!?
    Yes, they just responded:

Thanks for the information. We will forward this to the engineering team for investigation. Please note that engineering is not always able to reply individually to user emails.
    I guess my gems and my wallpaper are just gone, and I don't get a refund...or an answer.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Rules regarding e-mails

And yes, they are human, just they copy and paste canned answers a lot to save time.
    That's pretty remarkable. You're not allowed to tell people what TeamLava says to you? Most help forums publish questions and answers as searchable information for the benefit of people who have the same problems in the future. Why would anyone consider "canned answers" private correspondences not to be repeated, unless they didn't consider them worthy of being searched, and didn't want anyone to see how poor their responses were?

Farm Supplier
    Strange. I'm very sorry that you aren't getting your refund!

Executive Chef
    I know I get people answering after some point.

What pisses me off is their stupid auto-reply that sends me the response "IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WANT TO TRANSFER YOJR ACCOUNT TO A NEW DEVICE" when my email had nothing at all to do with that and I end up getting really rude in my response to that in hopes I won't ever get that stupid one again. I don't mind the correct auto-response email since it lets me know at least they received it, I just get angry when they send me an auto-response that DOESN'T fit into the "conversation".

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kobeboy1 View Post
    That's pretty remarkable. You're not allowed to tell people what TeamLava says to you? Most help forums publish questions and answers as searchable information for the benefit of people who have the same problems in the future. Why would anyone consider "canned answers" private correspondences not to be repeated, unless they didn't consider them worthy of being searched, and didn't want anyone to see how poor their responses were?
    The only reason for TL to prohibit posting any of their responses to their customers emails is That TL aren't really hard working on that part, yap their replies can hold flaws and irresponsible actions as I emailed them many times regard the issue of Etisalat Samsung blocking all their games on galaxy in my country and their reply was.. Oh well... Am I even allowed to say of their reply ?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast